+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best team wins

Best team wins

No much else I can say. Expect your other half to take something fae the tims and if not expect united will do them. Enjoy yer night anyway deserved win no complaints strong United inportant for league etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    No much else I can say. Expect your other half to take something fae the tims and if not expect united will do them. Enjoy yer night anyway deserved win no complaints strong United inportant for league etc.
    Ok started off well but who you think is our other half?I think you are meaning the derry boys think they have more in common with ur derry boys than they have with us or they wish they did can't really see any other excuse for branding them selfs derry boys but anyay we are a whole got negatives and positives but all shed boys we have no other half.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Ok started off well but who you think is our other half?I think you are meaning the derry boys think they have more in common with ur derry boys than they have with us or they wish they did can't really see any other excuse for branding them selfs derry boys but anyay we are a whole got negatives and positives but all shed boys we have no other half.
    You do know that Derry is what the republican community call Londonderry?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You do know that Derry is what the republican community call Londonderry?
    Yeah also know brigton derry was a big rancid gang which the diddlies called them selfs after.Do you really think the dundee fc bootboys called them self after a catholic comunity in northern Ireland.

Yeah also know brigton derry was a big rancid gang which the diddlies called them selfs after.Do you really think the dundee fc bootboys called them self after a catholic comunity in northern Ireland.
    Obviously not. I haven't heard the Brighton story before though. Interesting that any unionist group would ever use the term Derry for their name though, given the connotations in NI.

Derry's Walls is sung by The Huns and was also prominent in the Dens Derry.Its a big favourite of our new champions and starts,The cry was no surrender.

Obviously not. I haven't heard the Brighton story before though. Interesting that any unionist group would ever use the term Derry for their name though, given the connotations in NI.
    It just fits the song better Terence.

We'll guard old Derry's walls. Tick

We'll guard old Londonderry's walls. Doesna work.

[QUOTE=TerryTheTerror;39837686]Obviously not. I haven't heard the Brighton story before though.

He is referring to the Bridgeton Derry mate you are awa doon the Mods and Rockers route.

It's not brighton is brigton or bridgeton derry think it is after the apprentice boys of derry who shut the gates and kept the irish army out of derry helping the English dutch fella william of orange win the war.

It's not brighton is brigton or bridgeton derry think it is after the apprentice boys of derry who shut the gates and kept the irish army out of derry helping the English dutch fella william of orange win the war.
    Phuckme. Ken what, I'm actually glad I'm ignorant about this ****e.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)