+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Chalky kid we do have a weird thing abaart rhubarb in this part of the country, I will admit that lol. But if you put custard on it... then your an absolute disgrace!!.

My ex used to say it was weird how I/we used to eat chicken legs and how often I/we put yoghurt on our puddings like pies and crumbles. But she was from crappy Bedfordshire, so no clue whatsoever ehh.

Some people really an't gorra scooby doo av they!.
    Can't beat Gravy

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    The shock of Kel being above me may force me back into the comp 😲
    Kel doesn't do ours for some reason & like this one I tend not to look at the bottom, but on ours a certain Mr G is currently is & not doing very well...

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I would if I thought that I could get away with it 😏
    Now there's a surprise... Thought you lot had learnt your lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Kel doesn't do ours for some reason & like this one I tend not to look at the bottom, but on ours a certain Mr G is currently is & not doing very well...
    I’m letting myself down, my family down, my vintner down, my school down, my…..

Can't beat gravy
    That depends on what your doing with it and where your putting it, I dread to think abaart that one Doggy blue lol.
    Hey btw despite me being a Yorkie, I don't drink tea and Ive never liked mushy peas either, err no thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    That depends on what your doing with it and where your putting it, I dread to think abaart that one Doggy blue lol.
    Hey btw despite me being a Yorkie, I don't drink tea and Ive never liked mushy peas either, err no thank you.
    Barnsley chops with mint sauce & Gravy, Chips, Rag Puddings the list is endless 😀

Barnsley chops with mint sauce & Gravy, Chips, Rag Puddings the list is endless 😀
    Ok tahh for that, but thats all we've got time for this week. Join us at the same time again next week for another episode of Carlisle Mad does the cooking.

Piglet, the cool kids are growing onions now.

Anyway, this week’s average was 7.4 which is higher than usual due to a few home/away bankers. Acido and Coastlineblue failed to show so get the same 4 points as our lowest scoring competitor, Crusha, who at least stays in 15th. No harm done then. Highest scorers were me and NZBlue with 11s. Well done us.

Frank has left us again having realised that he doesn’t have what it takes to win, much like last season except he didn’t pledge money this time. I’ll leave him in the table as a warning to others, a bit like a head on a spike.

Nobby has dropped two places and Blackdogblue is up 3, otherwise only minor changes this week. I’ll just mention that I’m now only 2 points behind Howoldboy at the top, NZBlue is coming up on the rails alongside Tricky and Piglet is bubbling under after finding form. In short, it’s getting interesting.

1 Howoldboy (8)…….……..7-69
    2 Griff (5)…………….…..….11-67
    3 NZBlue (6)……….……….11-62
    4 Tricky (5)……….……………7-62
    5 Piglet (3)……………………..9-58
    6 Altobelli (5)………………….5-56
    7 Mullen (6)………………….…7-55
    8 Davee (4)……………..………8-55
    9 Blackdogblue (6)………..10-54
    10 Southblue (5)……………..8-53
    11 Nobby (5)……….…..………7-52
    12 Frank (2)…………….(dne4)-49
    13 Acido (3)…………….(dne4)-47
    14 Coastlineblue (2)..(dne4)-47
    15 Crusha (3)….……………….4-45
    16 Kel (1)………………………….6-45
    17 Claw (3)………………….……7-43
    18 Cayambe (2)………….…….7-41
    19 Chalky (1)…………………….5-41

EOB ................……..……..…4-25

Southblue selected six 2-1 home wins this week and when there were four I thought he would have filled his boots. Unlucky.

Thanks Griff. All checked and correct.

Aye, as Morecambe and Wise said in a similar fashion, “he is playing all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order”.

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)