+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Well done NZblue,very impressive score 👏
    It looks like the top three are starting to pull away but there's always a club that comes from nowhere as the season ends, personally I'm hanging my hands in shame at my score ☹️

Thanks Griff 😎

Some good scores this week..

Looking forward to pulling even further away from the dodo as well 😎

Tbf I rushed my predictions this week as I didn't want to forget to do them,normal service will be resumed next week so enjoy the lead while you can before the mongrel get taken to the vets to be neutered bd 😉

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Tbf I rushed my predictions this week as I didn't want to forget to do them,normal service will be resumed next week so enjoy the lead while you can before the mongrel get taken to the vets to be neutered bd 😉
    How you going to get me to the vets? Have seen your lead skills 🐶🤣

Shooo Dodo 🦤

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    How you going to get me to the vets? Have seen your lead skills 🐶🤣

Shooo Dodo 🦤
    That was one stubborn dog,,im sure that he didn't like me and refused to go for a walk,you saw him bloody pulling on his lead and digging his heals in,I pulled the lead that hard the collar came off from around his neck and I swear that I saw him laughing at me,I'm sticking with parrots,he reminded me of the dog in They're Coming To Take Me Away song

My cat’s off to get his balls off on Wednesday. Five months old he’s already nearly 4 kilos and he’d better calm down and stop hurtling around the house at head height. The gitwizzard.

Can I suggest that you put RIP beside Altobelli rather than maintaining his score

I keep giving him the lowest scores along with the dne folk so that, even though he’s no longer with us, he still might not finish bottom. Jut an odd thought but I thought is strangely respectful. What do others think?

Quote Originally Posted by cayambe View Post
    Can I suggest that you put RIP beside Altobelli rather than maintaining his score
    What a horrible thing to say cayambe,what does it matter if Alto finishes the competition accumulating the lowest possible points via EOB,he was a great poster who was friendly with everyone no matter which club you supported,I've been 'talking' to him for at least ten years and he's one of life's nice guys,let him see out the competition gaining points I say

Apologies, I did not mean to offend anyone.

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)