+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Thanks Howoldboy, I seem to be making fewer mistakes this year. There’s time yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Thanks Howoldboy, I seem to be making fewer mistakes this year. There’s time yet though.
    Tbf to you Griff you did an amazing job under the circumstances,bloody nightmare that was last season,I would have chucked it in if I was you, howoldboy also does a great job as your wingman and checking that everything is right 👏

Time is running out for some

1 Blackdogblue (9)...5-120
    2 Chalky (6)…….….….3-113

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Time is running out for some

1 Blackdogblue (9)...5-120
    2 Chalky (6)…….….….3-113
    We will see 🙄

Some good scoring this week, but where was NZBlue? Howoldboy now has a 22 point lead and that will take some catching. Either that or a plot involving a kidnapping, a quiet cellar and some strong chains.

Average was 7.1 though Chalky only got 3 thanks to his new novel approach of not really giving one which, er, didn’t work. Blackdogblue will be laughing into his sleeve as he’s opened up a 14 point lead in their personal battle. Top scorer was Claw with 12 so well done Claw. Only minor changes to the table though Tricky is now second.

Will Chalky start trying? Will Howoldboy slip up (or get caught by the chain-gang), will anyone get a massive score and change everything? This is the place to find out.

1 Howoldboy (21)…..………7-186
    2 Tricky (14)…………..…..….5-164
    3 NZBlue (17)………..(Dne3)-163
    4 Griff (11)……………….…..…6-157
    5 Claw (19)……………..…….12-154
    6 Southblue (12)………………9-143
    7 Nobby (12)…………………….7-140
    8 Mullen (12)…………………...7-139
    9= Davee (9).…….………..….6-139
    9= Cayambe (9)………….…..6-139
    11 Blackdogblue (11)..…..10-130
    12 Chalky (6)……...…….…….3-116
    13 Altobelli (7)……….……(+3)-112
    14 Coastlineblue (7)..(Dne3)-111
    15 Crusha (4)……….……(dne3)-95
    Last edited by griff; 23-01-2022 at 02:51 PM.

Tbf I only put those scores in because I wanted to finish below Altobelli but completely failing to notice that he was already below me so no matter what I predicted it was a crap,stupid idea 😂

I've put a box of Morrisons own brand Cumberland sausages* in the post for howoldboy so as soon as he gets them I expect to go charging up the league next week and blackdog with be left far in my rear view mirror

* Don't worry Griff,I've greased your hands as well son,couldn't find any round ones so I quashed some straight ones into a round tin ready for the oven 😉

They’ll come in handy for the cat.

Blackdogblue will be laughing into his sleeve as he’s opened up a 14 point lead in their personal battle.

Would I? Ok then 😀😀😀

Thanks Griff.

All checked and correct this week.

Not of major significance in the overall scheme of things, but I have just noticed that in week 23 Mullen correctly predicted that Bromley would beat Solihull Moors 2-1.

Although you gave him the correct points that week I don't think you added that correct score to his total of correct scores.

As such, by my calculations, his tally of correct scores should now be 12 (as opposed to 11) and should have been since Week 23.

Apologies for not spotting it at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Tbf I only put those scores in because I wanted to finish below Altobelli but completely failing to notice that he was already below me so no matter what I predicted it was a crap,stupid idea 😂

I've put a box of Morrisons own brand Cumberland sausages* in the post for howoldboy so as soon as he gets them I expect to go charging up the league next week and blackdog with be left far in my rear view mirror

* Don't worry Griff,I've greased your hands as well son,couldn't find any round ones so I quashed some straight ones into a round tin ready for the oven 😉
    I don't know if you checked your original entry Chalky but you would have had 8 points this week with that entry.

I bet that's the last time you listen to Baldrick.

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)