+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Can I simply advise folk to ignore the c­unt, hopefully he’ll take the hint.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Can I simply advise folk to ignore the c*unt, hopefully he’ll take the hint.
    We have smileys on our Dale Forum.. one is Do Not Feed The Troll.. 😀

We have campaigned for another one…

F. 0. 0. K. Off Chalky 🤣

BlackDog, I think I’m right in saying that “f­uck off Chalky” was first used on the Cambridge Mad board which was a complete riot a few years back. It was a term of endearment really.

BlackDog, I think I’m right in saying that “f*uck off Chalky” was first used on the Cambridge Mad board which was a complete riot a few years back. It was a term of endearment really.

We use the “oo” in the middle we are more polite to our adopted Dale fan 😀

BlackDog, I think I’m right in saying that “f*uck off Chalky” was first used on the Cambridge Mad board which was a complete riot a few years back. It was a term of endearment really.
    Was indeed. Think it came from Chalky getting annoyed at ‘outsiders’ being abused until he realised that’s how everybody spoke to each other. He said summat like “every time I post I just get told to fu­ck off” or summat similar.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Was indeed. Think it came from Chalky getting annoyed at ‘outsiders’ being abused until he realised that’s how everybody spoke to each other. He said summat like “every time I post I just get told to fu­ck off” or summat similar.
    Absolutely right Kel,it took me some time to 'get it' and see what the board was all about

I've said it before and I will say it again,when CM was in full flow with regular posters on there every night it was the best board to be a part of anywhere and I mean anywhere,there was some genuine comedians and characters on there that will stay in my memory for ever and I think myself blessed that not only was I lucky enough to have witnessed it but privileged to have been accepted as a part of it which wasn't easy by any means
    I was once very, very tempted to go to one of their meetups (I think in Cumbria) and if you knew me you would know what a massive step that would have been,I had posters on other forums telling me to come of THAT board because I was being bullied and was worried for me but in reality I was having the time of my life,I doubt that you would have liked it bd and wouldn't have lasted the course but I bloody well loved it

Canopic jars still makes me smile to this day and saw them being mentioned in a documentary while at my sister's house not long back and sat there with tears in my eyes 😂

It wouldn't work now,to many people to sensitive and any passerby woke would have a hissy fit at it,the insults aimed at each other was pure genius and nobody got the slightest bit offended and infact encouraged it

I would have reacted that is a given 😀

There is banter & sounds like the beardy board to me (for our friends up North that was/is?) The RIPBFC Bury buckets website.. Chalky, did I dream it or did they post a picture of a load of kids with an aggressive & knives saying we’re waiting for NCFC?? Scum as I recall…

We are a much friendlier club/board but can sniff out Trolls like pigs with truffles 🤣

Here is another thing that is not good on this platform… what time zone is the replies in? Mozambique for the feathered friends family to beak a response?? 🤣🤣

Is there not a 24 hour clock option 😀
    Last edited by Blackdogblue; 09-08-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Chalky, did I dream it or did they post a picture of a load of kids with an aggressive & knives saying we’re waiting for NCFC?? Scum as I recall…
    No you didn't imagine it bd,about four years ago I think that it was and i remember that one of them was called James (no not him)

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)