+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Griff have been thinking…

When Chalky had 2/3 weeks holiday early on in the season & DNE. I think it’s only fair any additional points I got over him should be removed from me so it becomes a true dog to cockatoo reflection of who is best down south of the Lake District please & thanks 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Griff have been thinking…

When Chalky had 2/3 weeks holiday early on in the season & DNE. I think it’s only fair any additional points I got over him should be removed from me so it becomes a true dog to cockatoo reflection of who is best down south of the Lake District please & thanks 👍
    Absolutely not,the rules are the rules,if I don't enter then it's EOB points for me,you entered and got points so I have to abide by the rules,tbh I don't think that I've completed a full season yet and I wouldn't bank on finishing this one right until the end,when I feel like it I just get up and go 👍

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Absolutely not,the rules are the rules,if I don't enter then it's EOB points for me,you entered and got points so I have to abide by the rules,tbh I don't think that I've completed a full season yet and I wouldn't bank on finishing this one right until the end,when I feel like it I just get up and go 👍
    Just trying to give you a chance Chalky like you did on the Euros 😎

I seem to be taking quite a commanding lead & unless you have a cunning plan.. your going down, your going down 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Just trying to give you a chance Chalky like you did on the Euros 😎

;
    I wasn't being nice and giving you a chance,I was toying with you for fun and it came back and f#@king well kicked me up the arse 😂

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I wasn't being nice and giving you a chance,I was toying with you for fun and it came back and f#@king well kicked me up the arse 😂

Your never going to catch me as Griff is not doing fixtures this week 😀

Five of the postponed games were played last night and for a breakdown of the points look on the postponed games sticky.

1 Howoldboy (23)..….……4-198
    2 NZBlue (17)………………..2-172
    3 Tricky (14)……………..…..2-170
    4 Claw (19)…………….………3-163
    5 Griff (11)…………….…..….1-163
    6 Nobby (14)………………….5-154
    7 Southblue (12)………….…3-151
    8 Mullen (13)………………….2-148
    9 Davee (9)………….………..3-148
    10 Cayambe (9)………..……2-147
    11 Blackdogblue (13).……5-143
    12 Chalky (6)……...….…….1-122
    13 Altobelli (7)……….……..0-116
    14 Coastlineblue (7)……..0-115
    15 Crusha (4)……….…………0-99

Thanks Griff.

Says it all thanks Griff, more points for me 😎

Earned, no thanks needed.

On the other hand, I need to up my game URGENTLY.

On yours & the Dale one 😎

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)