+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Absolutely right Kel,it took me some time to 'get it' and see what the board was all about

I've said it before and I will say it again,when CM was in full flow with regular posters on there every night it was the best board to be a part of anywhere and I mean anywhere,there was some genuine comedians and characters on there that will stay in my memory for ever and I think myself blessed that not only was I lucky enough to have witnessed it but privileged to have been accepted as a part of it which wasn't easy by any means
    I was once very, very tempted to go to one of their meetups (I think in Cumbria) and if you knew me you would know what a massive step that would have been,I had posters on other forums telling me to come of THAT board because I was being bullied and was worried for me but in reality I was having the time of my life,I doubt that you would have liked it bd and wouldn't have lasted the course but I bloody well loved it
    That meet up was seven years ago today (it came up on my facebook memories this morning). Me and TTNY drove up the road to Cleator Moor and saw a bloke picking up rubbish and putting it in a nearby bin. That bloke was Jimmy so we stopped and introduced ourselves and took him our hotel bar before going out. Had a great night in The Brook with Moorlad and his wife and it would be ace if we could do it again.

Aye, I couldn’t go because I had family for the evening but I had a drink with Jimmy in the Rugby Club before the Carlisle game in the afternoon. I tried to give him some money to put behind the bar but he wouldn’t take it because that was his plan. He wouldn’t take my money AND HE’S A SCOT.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    No you didn't imagine it bd,about four years ago I think that it was and i remember that one of them was called James (no not him)
    For gods sake don’t let him know we are on here 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    That meet up was seven years ago today (it came up on my facebook memories this morning). Me and TTNY drove up the road to Cleator Moor and saw a bloke picking up rubbish and putting it in a nearby bin. That bloke was Jimmy so we stopped and introduced ourselves and took him our hotel bar before going out. Had a great night in The Brook with Moorlad and his wife and it would be ace if we could do it again.

Was the Cem shut? 😀

Sorry… a post Kel & Chalky will understand and not putting it on our Forum.. talking of the Cem… I see an ex director is now selling tickets for the Biffos…

In fact.. is this another Clique? Have only seen us 3, Griff, Howoldboy & a Troll posting recently 🤣..

In other news, have changed my avatar on our forum as well 😢😢😢

Which ex-director, BDB?

Bloody hell that's a coincidence,I used to like buc a lot,he came over as a really nice person,I remember somebody put up photos on Facebook or somewhere and for some reason a photo of Rab's tattooed leg springs to mind but that could have been something different,it was great having you lot as Facebook friends back in the day as it was usually restricted to just family,great times when you think back but you don't realise it at the time

Which ex-director, BDB?
    The one who withdrew her legal case against the Club, GB

Is it too late to join?

Quote Originally Posted by CoastlineBlue View Post
    Is it too late to join?
    Speaking for Griff here but all are welcome and if you get your predictions in for this week you will start off with three points as per previous rules

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)