+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Cheers I’ll put them on now

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Speaking for Griff here but all are welcome and if you get your predictions in for this week you will start off with three points as per previous rules
    You might be better missing a few weeks, 3 points is better than you normally get a week 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    The one who withdrew her legal case against the Club, GB
    Aye, I realised after asking. I’m going to assume you know what went on…

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Bloody hell that's a coincidence,I used to like buc a lot,he came over as a really nice person,I remember somebody put up photos on Facebook or somewhere and for some reason a photo of Rab's tattooed leg springs to mind but that could have been something different,it was great having you lot as Facebook friends back in the day as it was usually restricted to just family,great times when you think back but you don't realise it at the time

Jimmy has reappeared on the pl8 bourd today. He became a grandfather recently so suspect he’s been busy with all that. Bloody lovely bloke and as genuine as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Bloody lovely bloke and as genuine as you can get.
    Absolutely agree with that 100%,hes a top bloke and good to see him making an appearance kel

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Aye, I realised after asking. I’m going to assume you know what went on…
    Yes mate, I haven’t always been a stranger to the Cem.. as much as I found it funny at the time the twitter post with Stan Collymore was a bit out of order tbh, I always found the person to be very polite & friendly. I did not take much stock in the very near Stoke on Trent connection either… I had a huge row with the landlady one year bearing in mind I went in there nearly every night over the bonus ball.. that must be at least 6 years ago & only been in a couple of times since..

Bumped for ease of reference.....

Sorry Piglet, I’ve had ice cream from that shop and it’s not all that.

Anyway, with thanks to BlackDogBlue I’ve pinched an idea from his competition on the Rochdale board. Hope no one minds me changing summat in week 2 but I like the idea. Instead of using alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order when points scores are equal I’ll first look at the number of correct scores accumulated by individuals over the season before considering using the alphabet. No more points are awarded, it’s solely to determine league position and get rid of most of the =s. The figures in brackets are accumulated correct scores where needed. Reet?

Howoldboy takes the top spot having got double figures both weeks so far. In fact 6 folk got double figures which, for the information of newbies, is very good. At the other end Acido and Kel only got 4s; hang your hands ect.

Check stuff as usual.

1 Howoldboy 10 + 10 = 20
    2= Griff 6 + 12 = 18 (2)
    2= Altobelli. 8 + 10 = 18 (2)
    4 Frank. 7 + 10 = 17
    5 Nobby 10 + 6 = 16 (3)
    6= Southblue 9 + 7 = 16 (2)
    6= Crusha. 7 + 9 = 16 (2)
    8 Mullen. 6 + 10 = 16 (1)
    9 Piglet. 5 + 8 = 13
    10 BlackDog 4 + 8 = 12 (1)
    11 NZBlue. 5 + 7 = 12 (0)
    12 Davee. 5 + 6 = 11
    13= Tricky 5 + 5 = 10 (0)
    13= Kel. 6 + 4 = 10 (0)
    13= Chalky. 4 + 6 = 10 (0)
    16= Coastline (EOB3) + 6 = 9 (0)
    16= Claw (EOB3) + 6 = 9 (0)
    16= Cayambe 3 + 6 = 9 (0)
    19 Acido. 4 + 4 = 8
    EOB 3 + 4 = 7

It does make things more difficult for you though. It shows in regards to missing that i got barnsley 1 cov 0, which doesnt show. I am shocked oldboy is still top.

Piglet struggling makes me feel warm. Griffs flukes dont seem to be ending. Like the Taliban, my victory is assured.

Frank, I’m only using accumulated scores when there are two or more folk with the same score. You were the only one with 17 points so I didn’t need to use it for you. It’s just one more sheet and another 5 minutes to update.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)