+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Lovely, thanks again Howoldboy.

Can you ask Psaw/Frank to come back on here again Griff, he's being a cretin on our board now!.

Anyway, 5 points for me this week is an improvement on the usual 4.

Nooooooo no no no, he’s yours now and no returns. Remember, wash, rinse, repeat.

I see that the game master and the bloke who checks the scores are 1st and 2nd just like last season 🤔

Only joking Griff and howoldboy,it's a very fair comp and thanks for the effort you put into it 😎

Ta Chalky, but when you’re as good as me and Howoldboy why would you want to cheat?

I would if I thought that I could get away with it 😏

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Nooooooo no no no, he’s yours now and no returns. Remember, wash, rinse, repeat.
    Lol, to be honest Griff even though I do try, I can't and won't put up with idiots like that on 'our' board.
    Psaw or Frank or whoever he is and whoever he thinks he is, has been given fair warning!.
    I'm not as tolerant to that nonsense, and if he wants to play this game with me, he will regret it!.
    Last edited by Acido; 27-09-2021 at 12:04 AM.

I don't like to cause trouble Acido but Frank told me that the reason West Yorkshire lasses are so 'fond' of rhubarb is because their men have tiny todgers and aren't up to the job 😏

Clip him Acid man 👍

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I don't like to cause trouble Acido but Frank told me that the reason West Yorkshire lasses are so 'fond' of rhubarb is because their men have tiny todgers and aren't up to the job ��
    Clip him Acid man ��
    Hey Chalky kid we do have a weird thing abaart rhubarb in this part of the country, I will admit that lol. But if you put custard on it... then your an absolute disgrace!!.

My ex used to say it was weird how I/we used to eat chicken legs and how often I/we put yoghurt on our puddings like pies and crumbles. But she was from crappy Bedfordshire, so no clue whatsoever ehh.

Some people really an't gorra scooby doo av they!.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Climbing the tabke*
    The shock of Kel being above me may force me back into the comp 😲

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)