+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Predictocomp table 2021-22

First table of the season, and new folk (including inquisitive-minded sorts having a quick shufti)will be wondering what EOB is. It’s Every Other Bugger and the points increase by the lowest score each week. That means that anyone joining late has a score to start off, even if it is right of the bottom of the tabke. So if anyone is still wondering whether to bother - it’s not too late. You’re already in.

Piglet. Jam Shed. Just saying.

Anyway, Frank’s expectations of rushing to the top on week 1 were dashed as Nobby and Howoldboy scored reasonable 10s and sit proudly at the summit. Careful though, remember what happened to Chalky last season. Nowt’s won in week 1.

Honours are even between Chalky and BlackDogBlue. This one could go all the way.

Pointed laughter should be aimed at Cayambe who sits at the bottom with 3. I’ve seen worse though.

Check everything as usual.

1= Nobby 10
    1= Howoldboy 10
    3 Southblue 9
    4 Altobelli 8
    5= Frank 7
    5=Crusha 7
    7= Mullen 6
    7= Kel 6
    7= Griff 6
    10= Tricky 5
    10= Piglet 5
    10= NZBlue 5
    10= Davee 5
    14= Chalky 4
    14= BlackDog 4
    14= Acido 4
    17 Cayambe 3
    EOB 3

Ahem...

Well done nobby and howoldboy,a cracking start to the season 😎

Bdb,I decided not to be to hard on you and to ease you into the race because I didn't want you to get despondent so early

Look at cayamble though,he only scored 3 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw2 View Post
    Ahem...
    shoo

Thanks Griff for organising this again and well done nobby and howoldboy.

This must be the first seasons I’ve remembered to enter on week one and bronze position already! This could finally be my year 🤞

All checked Griff.

Gold star awarded.

I’ll take 6 for the 1st week.

But yet again I get little or no points from the championship and league 1 and pick up most from our league, I really must study those leagues.

Good start Nobby

Ahh the plus points of having an Id that begins with A ehh, so that means Im above Chalky county on alphabetty thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by southblue View Post
    Thanks Griff for organising this again and well done nobby and howoldboy.

This must be the first seasons I’ve remembered to enter on week one and bronze position already! This could finally be my year ��
    Thanks SB.

Good luck. How many years have you been trying?

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)