+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I keep giving him the lowest scores along with the dne folk so that, even though he’s no longer with us, he still might not finish bottom. Jut an odd thought but I thought is strangely respectful. What do others think?
    If I pop my clogs mid-season feel free to remove me from the competition with immediate effect.

I would hate to think you would keep giving me the lowest score each week resulting in me gradually sliding down the table.

That would be disrepectful.

Maybe prior to next season we could ask all entrants to express their wishes in the result of an untimely demise.

RIP Alto.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post

Maybe prior to next season we could ask all entrants to express their wishes in the result of an untimely demise.
    I would like it to be known that I'm more than willing to be awarded the winners trophy posthumously should I peg it before the end,I will also be expecting a tread started in my memory in which everyone on here can post just how great I was

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I would like it to be known that I'm more than willing to be awarded the winners trophy posthumously should I peg it before the end,I will also be expecting a tread started in my memory in which everyone on here can post just how great I was
    Picture of your trophy Chalky.

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos...1161?s=612x612

Quote Originally Posted by cayambe View Post
    Apologies, I did not mean to offend anyone.
    I can see what you are saying in some ways, to add RIP as a mark of passing. Not sure how long it should be used though, Rest in Peace is something said around the time of passing to the Funeral.. think everyone acknowledged that at the time. Not sure it should be there long term but will stand to be corrected

Order him 2 please 😎🤣

If I miss four consecutive weeks then I will expect Griff to elevate me to the top spot and to ensure that I stay there I want to be awarded the same points as the top scorer,EOB in reverse if you will,with my winnings I would like it to be donated to meeting in a pub in Cumbria (a nice one not a scruffy Spoons) and everyone can have a drink on me an odd tear in the eye whenever my name is mentioned would be nice,just as you all leave a rendition of the The Wheelbarrow Song would be a nice way to finish the night,nothing more than that though as I'm not one for a fuss

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    If I miss four consecutive weeks then I will expect Griff to elevate me to the top spot and to ensure that I stay there I want to be awarded the same points as the top scorer,EOB in reverse if you will,with my winnings I would like it to be donated to meeting in a pub in Cumbria (a nice one not a scruffy Spoons) and everyone can have a drink on me an odd tear in the eye whenever my name is mentioned would be nice,just as you all leave a rendition of the The Wheelbarrow Song would be a nice way to finish the night,nothing more than that though as I'm not one for a fuss
    Howoldboy seems to have found a nice one.. none round here mate 😀

S.hit stirrer? 🤔

Six rearranged competition games took place on Tuesday and last night and the scores and points are on the postponed games sticky above. Blackdogblue did best, helped by the only correct score from 72 predictions. Mullen’s slipped to 10th and Southblue’s up to 6th, but not a lot more to report.

1 Howoldboy (21)…….2-179
    2 NZBlue (17)……….….1-160
    3 Tricky (14)…………….3-159
    4 Griff (11)…………...…2-151
    5 Claw (17)………………4-142
    6 Southblue (11).…….3-134
    7 Nobby (12)…………….1-133
    8= Davee (9).…….…….3-133
    8= Cayambe (9)….…..3-133
    10 Mullen (11)….………2-132
    11 Blackdogblue (9)...5-120
    12 Chalky (6)…….….….3-113
    13 Altobelli (7)….………0-109
    14 Coastlineblue (7).…0-108
    15 Crusha (4)……….….…0-92

All good. Thanks Griff.

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)