+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Howler tbf.

Sorry Chalky, the sausage didn’t arrive.

The spread of points this week was 4 up to 8 so only minor changes to the table. Average was 5.9. High-flyers were Howoldboy, Nobby and Blackdogblue. Trailing washing lines were Tricky, Southblue and Chalky. Hard life innit?

There are five more of our postponed games coming up on Tuesday so there’ll be another new table on Wednesday.

Can’t wait.

1 Howoldboy (22)….………8-194
    2 NZBlue (17)………………..6-170
    3 Tricky (14)……………..…..4-168
    4 Griff (11)……………..…..…5-162
    5 Claw (19)…………….………6-160
    6 Nobby (13)………….………8-149
    7 Southblue (12)…..…….…4-148
    8 Mullen (13)………………….7-146
    9= Davee (9)………….………5-145
    9= Cayambe (9)………..…..6-145
    11 Blackdogblue (12)………8-138
    12 Chalky (6)……...………….4-121
    13 Altobelli (7)…….….…(+4)-116
    14 Coastlineblue (7).(dne4)-115
    15 Crusha (4)……….….(dne4)-99

You didn't get the sausages? I addressed them to Griffy who does the comp, Cumbria,I bet that the postie has had them away what with you lot loving round sausages so much

Well done howoldboy and Nobby for being top dogs this week,I've no other option but to put my cunning plan to work next week whilst there's time to catch up

Cheers Griff

That would normally get through, Chalky, what with me being so well-known ‘n’ that, but crap from Morrisons is stopped at the border and flung back to baying Lancastrians. Your “sausage” will of been eaten by some scrote from Preston.

I suppose that howoldboy is going to claim that he didn't receive his either and backs you up that the scores are correct this week as well,but I've been reliably informed by my spies that you've both been feasting on sausage casseroles all week 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    You didn't get the sausages? I addressed them to Griffy who does the comp, Cumbria,I bet that the postie has had them away what with you lot loving round sausages so much

Well done howoldboy and Nobby for being top dogs this week,I've no other option but to put my cunning plan to work next week whilst there's time to catch up

Cheers Griff
    Ahem… 🐶

High-flyers were Howoldboy, Nobby AND Blackdogblue 😎

So Fourcough Chally 🤣

I suppose that howoldboy is going to claim that he didn't receive his either and backs you up that the scores are correct this week as well,but I've been reliably informed by my spies that you've both been feasting on sausage casseroles all week 🤔
    Correct on all counts Chalky.

Thanks Griff. (Seriously? Carlisle v Sutton as a home win!).

More in hope than expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Ahem… 🐶

High-flyers were Howoldboy, Nobby AND Blackdogblue 😎

So Fourcough Chally 🤣
    I've congratulate all that deserved congratulating bd 😉

I've congratulate all that deserved congratulating bd 😉
    😀, nothing worse than a sore loser 🤣

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)