+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Let's get United lads life's too short

Let's get United lads life's too short

Let's be honest a few uncomfortable years following the terrors and with it a fall outs on here. Can we all just move on and draw the line.
    All fans react differently to whatever their perceived expectations are in terms of:
    What the likely result is against expectations
    The impact of the result against expectations

It's impossible to put all fans in the same box but this forum exists for folk to post views, and, helps to understand the balance of views and expectations we all have.
    What is unacceptable is being attacked for having a view which differs from their own.

We're all United when the team matches or beats expectations like yesterday, and whilst ultimately it's up to the team to retain that standard and keep us United, when they don't then it's to be expected on a forum that opinions are posted to be read and yes even debated.

We all accept banter and recognise this will happen, but certain posters need to get a grip and accept folk's views for what they are and not be unreasonable, forceful, attacking or derogatory and that includes comments about mental health or alcohol.
    Some posters comments cross the banter line imo.
    Tannadice is my happy place, at times certain posters take this forums threads off track which makes this place an unhappy one for some at times

To all let's bury any hatchets and move on,
    Iife is too short

I’m With AJ on this, it is time to bury the hatchet and make United great again because when Arabs are pulling together we can trump anything and anyone, so from here on in I’m gonna try and be nice to all the kunts who have ever disagreed with me 😘

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    I’m With AJ on this, it is time to bury the hatchet and make United great again because when Arabs are pulling together we can trump anything and anyone, so from here on in I’m gonna try and be nice to all the kunts who have ever disagreed with me ��
    Let's make this the peace and love thread where Stokie Boy and Shedka need to finish aff every post with a

I have to say I feel I haven't carried over any past bad feeling with any single poster. But it's a bit like when you played the game with someone constantly niggling away at you at any opportunity, they're sometimes going to get a reaction.

But I'm happy to move on United with all 🧡

FTD

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)