+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 130 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

We'll beat the Fermers. I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Seriously ? Hahaha. After the decades of sectarian bile and Irish / anti Irish related s.hite emanating from them and their twin cheek. Feking hilarious. When oh when will we ever get rid of them to some other league. If only.

Unfortunately yesterdays events give them and the Weegie orientated, West Coast media exactly what they want to divert attention onto other teams.
    I think we have reached peak hype today when Lyndsay Hoyle Speaker of the House actually said this

“We should not let anything overshadow the most important event the world will ever see and that is the funeral of her majesty

https://twitter.com/Zero_4/status/15...20076385136640

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    I think we have reached peak hype today when Lyndsay Hoyle Speaker of the House actually said this

“We should not let anything overshadow the most important event the world will ever see and that is the funeral of her majesty

****in hell, what a total tw@t!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Monumental game even this early.
    It is.

Some real negatives from yesterday, goalie is more nervous than a virgin in a brothel, Liam Smith can't stop crosses, Watt subbed too late to make a difference, plus one or two more I'll not mention. And a visit to weegieville just became more dangerous for our fans. Levitt needs to start playing both halves. Charlie still thinks he's Baresi.
    No holding midfielder but we knew that.
    What's happened to Sibbald is it long Covid or does Fox actually thinks Harkes is better.

On the plus side we weren't humiliated (has it come to this) great to see the players riled up at dodgy refereeing decisions. We got players into more dangerous positions, not said very often recently. We held the ball a little better but still 5/10
    Sadat Anuko looks like he might be a real find and partnered with Fletcher who knows.
    A peach of a goal
    Great second half from several players.

So just need to beat St Johnstone, plenty time to formulate a plan Baldrick.

Wow, actually wow...

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It is.

Some real negatives from yesterday, goalie is more nervous than a virgin in a brothel, Liam Smith can't stop crosses, Watt subbed too late to make a difference, plus one or two more I'll not mention. And a visit to weegieville just became more dangerous for our fans. Levitt needs to start playing both halves. Charlie still thinks he's Baresi.
    No holding midfielder but we knew that.
    What's happened to Sibbald is it long Covid or does Fox actually thinks Harkes is better.

On the plus side we weren't humiliated (has it come to this) great to see the players riled up at dodgy refereeing decisions. We got players into more dangerous positions, not said very often recently. We held the ball a little better but still 5/10
    Sadat Anuko looks like he might be a real find and partnered with Fletcher who knows.
    A peach of a goal
    Great second half from several players.

So just need to beat St Johnstone, plenty time to formulate a plan Baldrick.
    The sad thing is it actually has come to this. I was actually breathing a sigh of relief that we didn't get totally hammered yesterday. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    ****in hell, what a total tw@t!
    Mentalist. I'm sick of it, been sick of it for a long time now. It's like England is actually mourning the loss of it's importance in the world. It's the only thing left that they're 'world beating' at.

The most important thing in the world for me tomorrow is it remains dry and we get a full shift done,It must be marvellous being a royal ,nae time aff work required for 17 days of mourning and no 24 hour Q to wait in if you want to see the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The most important thing in the world for me tomorrow is it remains dry and we get a full shift done,It must be marvellous being a royal ,nae time aff work required for 17 days of mourning and no 24 hour Q to wait in if you want to see the coffin.
    I'll be enjoying my day off watching bravheart and not giving any kind of **** if that makes me a hypocrite or not

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    David Beckham is somehow a national treasure because he queued all night. That puts him up there with Cliff Richard Holly Willoughby Sue Barker Jimmy Savile and Ant and Dec.

England is f ucked. While poverty and homelessness grows, foodbank use multiplies, kids can't afford to buy a house, the wait for an ambulance is hours, they're glossing it all over by having the funeral to end all funerals. Aye ok.

Page 130 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)