+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 190 of 348 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3475

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    whats the made up nonsense, lies and bullsh1t?

that we are skint hence signing no chunt in jan, that its actually ****ing comical that 'we couldn't afford our targets? why the hell are we even looking at these playeRs if we cant afford them? we all knew the areas we needed to strengthen, we done f uck all, never replaced clark, never replaced Watt, never replaced the keepers, never signed a DM, (Djoum if 100% not a DM) the fact we appointed another yes man in Fox who most certainly isn't the outstanding candidate that our sporting director claimed, the fact we've been papped out both cups but what should be lesser opposition, the fact we remain rooted to the bottom of the league with no sign of improvement? we are f ucking rooted and have been majority of the season.

These are all the concerns everyone is kicking up f uck about so what exactly is made up? what is lies? what part of any of this is bullsh1t?
    Who says we're skint? We did make a signing in January. Who says we couldn't afford the targets? How do you know Fox is a yes man? 'Rooted' to the bottom of the league?!? Sporting director is the devil incarnate??

Made up bullsh1t...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    im just waiting on you spitting the dummy out again and leaving like you did with teddy bear, no chunt gave 2 ****s when you left and as i say the board was a much better place
    Ouch, oh you've wounded me to the core with that repartee...

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    All the opinions on here regarding these subjects are a combination of made up nonsense, lies and bullsh1t. No one on here knows diddly squat about what's going on at the club and I certainly don't pretend to. Just go and support your club, celebrate our heroes on Saturday and leave the whining at home.
    So you have no opinion on any of the things I asked? You're just happy to go along and support the club regardless? If so, that's fine, but you can't berate guys who do have an opinion.

Who says we're skint? We did make a signing in January. Who says we couldn't afford the targets? How do you know Fox is a yes man? 'Rooted' to the bottom of the league?!? Sporting director is the devil incarnate??

Made up bullsh1t...
    Who says we're skint? - Its literally public knowledge if you happen to look at our balance sheets. Ogren is down millions keeping us going

Who says we couldn't afford the targets? If we CAN afford them that meant we didn't have any targets. Are you happy with that?

'Rooted' to the bottom of the league? - Look at the table

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Who says we're skint? - Its literally public knowledge if you happen to look at our balance sheets. Ogren is down millions keeping us going

Who says we couldn't afford the targets? If we CAN afford them that meant we didn't have any targets. Are you happy with that?

'Rooted' to the bottom of the league? - Look at the table
    And you know for a fact that Mr Ogren is 'down millions keeping us going'??

I think you need to look up the word 'rooted' in the dictionary.

Fox stating game on Saturday not biggest game of season and that there will be ups and downs during rest of season. That kind of talk is ok around start of season not now! We have been hovering around the bottom all season. No ups just downs as far as Im concerned. How he can’t see or say that Saturday is a massive game is beyond me. We are 1 point a drift at the bottom which cld be a lot worse after the game. It’s this sort of bland talk that really concerns me. Where is the dig and the drive. If this is how (and I know it’s an if) he communicates with the players then god help us!!

And you know for a fact that Mr Ogren is 'down millions keeping us going'??

I think you need to look up the word 'rooted' in the dictionary.
    Clearly you are at the wind up looking for attention. If you werent even aware how much money Ogren is out of pocket you clearly dont know much about the club.

Google it, you can read the interviews of him where he states hes invested over 13 million and we are currently due him 9 million in interest free loans

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Clearly you are at the wind up looking for attention. If you werent even aware how much money Ogren is out of pocket you clearly dont know much about the club.

Google it, you can read the interviews of him where he states hes invested over 13 million and we are currently due him 9 million in interest free loans
    Oh well, if it's on the internet it must be true...

Made up bullsh1t...
    to quote the almighty SD from BBC '"We're at a different level now where we are trying to sign targets who are potentially on a financial scale we can't reach and there are other clubs competing with us for these players." So either we're skint or we're looking at players which we never had any real chance of signing - spin to appease the fans!

oh yeah the young laddie who playes 38 mins in his full career till he started for us and got sent aff, how the f uck could i forget such a signing. deary me...

who said we cant afford targets - Tony did, see above from BBC, its also in herald and on his online interviews with DUTV.

Fox is a yes man, if you cannot see that please remove the tangerine tinted specs and give them back to spider

yup, rooted, we've been bottom on 9 different occasions including now, 2nd bottom 9 times, dizzy heights of 10th 3 times of which one was the 3rd week. so aye, f ucking rooted and in serious sh1te

bullsh1t though eh? f ucking troll
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 16-02-2023 at 07:52 PM.

Oh well, if it's on the internet it must be true...
    Mate, we're all wanting the same thing but you've dug yourself into a bit of a hole here by failing to understand the depth of concern about our situation on and off the park.
    Sometimes you can learn a lot by listening to others and debating your own opinion but doubling down on your "nothing to worry about" position is just daft. The club is in a perilous position and there's reasons for that.

Page 190 of 348 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)