+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 191 of 348 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Meanwhile Man U fail to do what Dundee United do in the Nou Camp 😎

Have supported Utd all my life, old man first taking me to games (lifty ower) in the late 70’s, and been a season ticket holder since early 80’s. Have been extremely lucky to have watched some great Utd players/teams, a legend of a manager, and many famous games/results, BUT by Christ I’ve also watched some sh!te. I can only assume some of the 😀👏 on here never watched us in the very late 90’s or 00’s, or even more recently during the Mixu/Ray/Csaba years?? (the last two managing to play eye bleeding fitba in the Championship FFS!). Anyway, the similarities between 2015/16 and now are scary! Hopeless keeper, hopeless manager, no comms from the club, and no club/fan relationship. All that was good during the initial MO / TA reign, has totally been undone basically this season, it’s unbelievable Jeff!! At least in 2015/16 I saw fight from the players, but they simply weren’t good enough. The biggest failure that season, was throwing away 1-0 leads at half time (sure we lost 8 or more games from that position), and while back then we kept thinking (week to week, and as games ran out) we’d turn it round in the “winnable games” we simply didn’t. If anyone doesn’t think we’re heading down the same road, you need to give yourself a shake, because this season, I am seeing hardly any fight. If we see a similar performance on Saturday and lose as we did twice against Killie, then we are only heading one way, to the Championship. Like others have said, most Arabs are concerned that this is fast becoming the likely scenario.
    To NOT voice that concern, or anger at how the club is being run, would be a bigger failure of fans, than voicing those concerns on here, other social media, or at the ground, it’s as simple as that!

ONCE AN ARAB, ALWAYS AN ARAB!

The thing is, this place is about folk having an opinion, whatever that is. Anyone who doesn't want to read others opinions should go elsewhere and do something else. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Have supported Utd all my life, old man first taking me to games (lifty ower) in the late 70’s, and been a season ticket holder since early 80’s. Have been extremely lucky to have watched some great Utd players/teams, a legend of a manager, and many famous games/results, BUT by Christ I’ve also watched some sh!te. I can only assume some of the ���� on here never watched us in the very late 90’s or 00’s, or even more recently during the Mixu/Ray/Csaba years?? (the last two managing to play eye bleeding fitba in the Championship FFS!). Anyway, the similarities between 2015/16 and now are scary! Hopeless keeper, hopeless manager, no comms from the club, and no club/fan relationship. All that was good during the initial MO / TA reign, has totally been undone basically this season, it’s unbelievable Jeff!! At least in 2015/16 I saw fight from the players, but they simply weren’t good enough. The biggest failure that season, was throwing away 1-0 leads at half time (sure we lost 8 or more games from that position), and while back then we kept thinking (week to week, and as games ran out) we’d turn it round in the “winnable games” we simply didn’t. If anyone doesn’t think we’re heading down the same road, you need to give yourself a shake, because this season, I am seeing hardly any fight. If we see a similar performance on Saturday and lose as we did twice against Killie, then we are only heading one way, to the Championship. Like others have said, most Arabs are concerned that this is fast becoming the likely scenario.
    To NOT voice that concern, or anger at how the club is being run, would be a bigger failure of fans, than voicing those concerns on here, other social media, or at the ground, it’s as simple as that!

ONCE AN ARAB, ALWAYS AN ARAB!
    You must started watching united close to me, i remember king kenny tic , they got a pen and all kids used to run right bottom shed , trying to put him of, i was there giving him pelters, and he missed, funny as fk.. must been his last season at tic, before moving , so must been 14 then , we were not a great team then but one thing for certain we were not a team full fk p*ssy like this lot, we are in deep sh1t no doubt about it, but we are so weak all over . That Mulgrew is unfit everytime we play his heroes, i don't care if people say why should that bother , it fk bothers hell out, i don't want to play against my heroes but i want to come a manager, and prob ours..p1sses me off big style.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    You must started watching united close to me, i remember king kenny tic , they got a pen and all kids used to run right bottom shed , trying to put him of, i was there giving him pelters, and he missed, funny as fk.. must been his last season at tic, before moving , so must been 14 then , we were not a great team then but one thing for certain we were not a team full fk p*ssy like this lot, we are in deep sh1t no doubt about it, but we are so weak all over . That Mulgrew is unfit everytime we play his heroes, i don't care if people say why should that bother , it fk bothers hell out, i don't want to play against my heroes but i want to come a manager, and prob ours..p1sses me off big style.
    I think your well wide of the mark with Mulgrew. Yes, he's been benched in two of the three games against Celtic, but he's also been benched in two of the three games against Rangers. Saying he doesn't want to play against his heroes is a bit of a cheap shot imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The thing is, this place is about folk having an opinion, whatever that is. Anyone who doesn't want to read others opinions should go elsewhere and do something else. 🤔
    The only opinions that matter on here are the vocal majority. That's a very open forum I must say 😂 Thank god this place isn't representative of our real support or I would say we were well and truly f*cked!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I think your well wide of the mark with Mulgrew. Yes, he's been benched in two of the three games against Celtic, but he's also been benched in two of the three games against Rangers. Saying he doesn't want to play against his heroes is a bit of a cheap shot imo.
    Maybe your right bit over the top, funny how hes benched, still in imo hes the best we have. sorry just something does not sit right, maybe i am miles of ..just imo

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    Maybe your right bit over the top, funny how hes benched, still in imo hes the best we have.
    I don't think he is anymore. He looks so much slower this season and also slows down our play horrifically.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I don't think he is anymore. He looks so much slower this season and also slows down our play horrifically.
    yeah your bang on there , i meant position in right place he knows where he should be , Edwards since got captain band has been overall poor, Graham god knows what hes done, Fox to me, not in his good books..

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    Oh well, if it's on the internet it must be true...
    you do know how an interview works yeah? Or do you think it's just an actor playing the part of Mark Ogren when he's speaking publically?

Its pretty clear you have no idea what your talking about, nor any clue about the club in general. Strange that you would go to the bother winding up fans for a club you know very little about... unless your a dee on the wind up

Page 191 of 348 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)