+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 231 of 348 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

I suspect we had no choice in this one. You are right about him playing in a comparative match though a lot of folk would be very unhappy about that. Me included.

The club needs to tell both the fans and the useless b*stard himself that he's not in the plans, I say again.....

GET HIM TO F *CK!!

Actually thought that would have been one of the first things they did, as a kind of marker.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    The club needs to tell both the fans and the useless b*stard himself that he's not in the plans, I say again.....

GET HIM TO F *CK!!
    Can you imagine the reception he'd get if he stepped onto the pitch versus Partick? Even if he was on the bench. 😲

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Can you imagine the reception he'd get if he stepped onto the pitch versus Partick? Even if he was on the bench. ��
    He'd probably think it was applause, the arrogant c*nt.

I can't believe that charlatan is even in the building let alone still pulling on a shirt, get him away tae F**K and stop treating us with contempt. If he is in the squad then my money will stay firmly in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Shocking. The club really need to understand the fans anger here that the guy more or less relegated us. He should be nowhere near a United jersey, friendly or competitive.

If he starts a competitive game I think there's going to be a backlash.

No more or less about it. He single-handedly got us relegated. The blame lies firmly with ‘that’ transfer window overseen by Ashgar and his Revolution Sports thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy_Shimmy View Post
    No more or less about it. He single-handedly got us relegated. The blame lies firmly with ‘that’ transfer window overseen by Ashgar and his Revolution Sports thieves.
    The recruitment team were supposedly picking up gems that would make United money in the long term. Nothing could be further from the truth. Saying we were going for players that were out of our price range was shocking. We just needed to get a keeper that could do the basics. Instead, we had a Sporting Director running his own shell company within DUFC. He would only deal with certain agents, cutting off other players that could have maybe improved our plight. As it is we were relegated and TA was booted out with his company seemingly having no interest in United come the 1st of July.

"and then the East Fife goalkeeper made one or two very, very good saves in the first half".

OK sign him

Seen the first goal - yes it’s high in the corner but it’s no worldie and frankly should be saved. Instead we get another ‘Superman’ attempt at a save which gets nowhere near the ball.

Get him tae phuck.

Immediately.

Page 231 of 348 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)