+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

The uglies couldn't have asked for better opposition after playing away ties on Thurs night, poor stuff how easy it has been for them today despite having tough away games

Brilliant week for the ancient nation as half of The Rangers non playing staff fulfil a lifetime ambition to move south to the motherland and we put on a wonderful display to secure a play off spot in Moldova.

It comes up on Youtube as my mix will i gamble and post it?,you bet i will Thig Ar Latha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwun...l=RuaridhHanna

The best side of Scotland abroad without any Hun or Tim colours in sight.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59211590

Some really good players in Scotland squad now. Clarke aint everyones cup of tea but is an astute manager. lots of chances little goals - reminds me of utd lol

Read on the BBC that Lyon v Marseille stopped because Payet got hit with a bottle. Puts a wee scrap of pie crust into perspective eh. However it turns out this is the second time Payet's been hit with a bottle this season. Now that is either very bad luck or a very good aim 😕

I expected County to beat Hibs when the fixture was originally meant to be played, think its a good result for us them winning tonight, keeps Hibs 9 behind us with only 2 games in hand now and 5 league defeats on the bounce for Hibs

However does raise County's confidence even more for Saturday, reckon it would have been tough anyway, they'll be well up for it but no excuses for us not to equal them for work and intensity

EBC Scotland unable to bring you radio coverage of The Rangers v Sparta Prague as they remain banned and Chris Sutton has been told again to stay away from Ibrox in his BT role because they cannot guarantee his safety.Dinnie worry though as Talk Sport 2 will provide radio commentary from Gio of Orange's first game in charge with Glasgow Rangers RIP legend Charlie Adams on summarizing duties.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I expected County to beat Hibs when the fixture was originally meant to be played, think its a good result for us them winning tonight, keeps Hibs 9 behind us with only 2 games in hand now and 5 league defeats on the bounce for Hibs

However does raise County's confidence even more for Saturday, reckon it would have been tough anyway, they'll be well up for it but no excuses for us not to equal them for work and intensity
    Just watched three minutes highlights on BBC Scotland Sport.

The only goal was a totally innocuous cross come shot from Spittal that evaded several pairs of legs & then the goalie.
    This compared to three glaring one-on-ones that County failed to convert.
    Hibs hit the outside of the post & Nisbet headed wide when easier to score.
    Boyle went mental at the ref (Gavin Duncan) in the centre circle after the final whistle, about what I don't know but he was very upset about something & the ref had no option but to red card him. Doidge left a foot in on County player's mid torso when challenging off the deck & again the ref had an easy decision.

Have to watch Hungbo on Saturday & their dead ball deliveries.

Wasn’t even aware but the fourth round draw for the Scottish Cup is tonight after the Brechin game on BBC Scotland.

Page 34 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)