+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 69 of 348 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Disagree, like I said last week, Motherwell at home to Hearts midweek, Hearts are only going to turn up fit the final now, nothing else

Best for us was Motherwell being defeated today then County losing at Ibrox midweek
    Yip, Motherwell winning today was the worst result there could have been. Any other result and Europe would've almost been guaranteed tonight. They have a very good record at home to Hearts & will be on a high knowing its back in their hands after a cracking result today. We're still in a great position though, as long as we don't take a hiding tomorrow. Dingwall is going to be awesome, albeit nerve wracking as f*ck. I'm hearing 150 beach balls have been purchased. 😎⛱️

if we get a result today that will help. managed to find 18/1 for win and Levitt to score but stuck with 14/1 win odds.

Did say there was opportunity for wins with the rest of the bottom six having nothing to play for now, was not a big surprise hibs got beat tonight

Playing the night before was an advantage too as lots pressure on Perth for tomorrow

Could get interesting if they lose by more than a goal tomorrow, that 7 nil trouncing coming back to haunt them and being careless at Livi on the weekend losing the late leveller

I don't believe the team that finishes 11th will go down, reckon the fun or saints will take care of Arbroath/Inverness over the two legs, not quite doon yet

Did say there was opportunity for wins with the rest of the bottom six having nothing to play for now, was not a big surprise hibs got beat tonight

Playing the night before was an advantage too as lots pressure on Perth for tomorrow

Could get interesting if they lose by more than a goal tomorrow, that 7 nil trouncing coming back to haunt them and being careless at Livi on the weekend losing the late leveller

I don't believe the team that finishes 11th will go down, reckon the fun or saints will take care of Arbroath/Inverness over the two legs, not quite doon yet
    What amazes me is that Funster side which lets face it is a pretty poor one have scored only 1(ONE) goal less than the team currently sitting 4th in the Premiership,albeit we have 1 game in hand.

Not really amazing when you look at the goals conceded column and the loss column

Not really amazing when you look at the goals conceded column and the loss column
    I was about to ask, how do the defensive records compare? 😂

Well it looked fun for Arbroath while it lasted, but an Inverness side led by Billy Dodds has gotten through to the play off final. Lesson in there somewhere for a certain team!

But yet again, the standard of refereeing we are all subjected to is what everyone is talking about, and that should never be the case!

Both teams were pish in both those games. Can't see ICT beating StJ.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Both teams were pish in both those games. Can't see ICT beating StJ.
    Which hammerthrowers would you prefer us to be taking points off next season? I'd have to say St J based on journey time for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Which hammerthrowers would you prefer us to be taking points off next season? I'd have to say St J based on journey time for the fans.
    If it was down to journey times, they were too late!

Page 69 of 348 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)