+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Both sets of fans have some nasty previous.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61576099

Both on and off the field I'm a Feyenoord fan tonight. Plus I cannae stand Mourinho anyway
    All those years ago but I still can't forgive the Roma scum. I still check for their results and love it when they lose. Hopefully, Feyenoord turn them over.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Both sets of fans have some nasty previous.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61576099

Both on and off the field I'm a Feyenoord fan tonight. Plus I cannae stand Mourinho anyway
    Pissed up Dutch, Italians and Albanians. Deary me, that's a recipe for disaster.

wonder if the dees have got their roma taps on

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Pissed up Dutch, Italians and Albanians. Deary me, that's a recipe for disaster.
    Nightmare. Although it could be worse, English Russians and Poles.

Luckily we'll be in Prague 😄

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Cmon Feyenoord beat this cheating scum
    Hope the Refs no needin' a noo watch

I'm not condoning the trouble makers but EUFA are screwing the fans of the teams who get to the finals. Thousands are travelling without tickets because of the pathetic allocation given out. Too busy looking after the corporate mob and the sponsors. Never mind, they are making billions in profit so Łuck the ordinary fans.

I reckon we'd be one up by now.

French police have tear gassed fans including women and children outside The Stade de France according to reports on BT Sport.

Sounds like it might have been safer if it was held in Russia where it was originally scheduled for.Gary Lineker tweeted he cannie get into the ground,massive bottleneck and KO delayed by 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Sounds like it might have been safer if it was held in Russia where it was originally scheduled for.Gary Lineker tweeted he cannie get into the ground,massive bottleneck and KO delayed by 30 minutes.
    The aisles in the Liverpool end are/were packed which makes me wonder if forged tickets were used to gain entry, maybe why the turnstiles were closed ‘early’, feckin scousers so would not be at all surprised. The more sophisticated ground entry systems will close once the allocated number of tickets has been reached.

Page 76 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)