+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Henry having a nightmare. Defence looks disjointed. Subs required pronto.
    Willie Miller who knows a thing or two about defending said Hanley was all over the place and could not understand why Souttar was dropped for him.

Armstrong has been magnificent for Southampton this season, improved us v Ukraine when he came on, played well against Armenia. Gilmour has had a very poor season, but who does Clarke look to at HT? He's a dick.

Any defenders or strikers coming through?

Going back to the bad old days of Berti.

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    Any defenders or strikers coming through?

Going back to the bad old days of Berti.
    I am no sticking up for them but Ukraine was a disaster for us and i'm amazed we even beat Armenia.We should have had a massive monkey pox or Covid outbreak and cancelled every FN Nations League game.

I heard the Irish doing the bullfighting ole's during the match,total FN humilation,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I heard the Irish doing the bullfighting ole's during the match,total FN humilation,FACT.
    Embarrassing mate. Ireland are 5hite and they humbled us with nothing more than a better workrate. Our players are way above their level(ok maybe no thon Hanley)but succumbed their press and will to win. Absolute pi5h.

To be fair, we have been winging it for quite some time now, and I absolutely luv'd it. But........ The things that went for us, and not the other team (obviously) have turned around. We are back to the level we were a few years ago. Sometimes you get the breaks , sometimes you don't.

#wheredowegofromhere?

Despite football being our national sport, decade after decade, we continue to be absolute gash. Other nations of similar size punch well above their weight.

Our last truelly world class player was Kenny Dalglish, 40 years ago.

Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    To be fair, we have been winging it for quite some time now, and I absolutely luv'd it. But........ The things that went for us, and not the other team (obviously) have turned around. We are back to the level we were a few years ago. Sometimes you get the breaks , sometimes you don't.

#wheredowegofromhere?
    You've hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    Despite football being our national sport, decade after decade, we continue to be absolute gash. Other nations of similar size punch well above their weight.

Our last truelly world class player was Kenny Dalglish, 40 years ago.

Why is this?
    I don't know mate but i'm blaming the Largs Mafia.

Population of Croatia 4,059,286 World Cup finalists and serial qualifiers.

Population of Scotland 5,454,000 Havnie qualified since France 98 and have never got past the group stage.

Page 80 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)