+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 346 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

Crystal Palace fans under investigation over the banner in the crowd yesterday protesting against the Saudi led takeover of Newcastle United. I wonder if the really nice Hamilton Billy Boys banner on show at the Sevco game today will be afforded the same scrutiny? Aye that'll be right!

What did the banner say?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    What did the banner say?
    Which one mate?

The Palace one thats under investigation that you mentioned

Can't remember exactly mate, but mentions human rights violations etc. I have no idea how to post pics on here I'm afraid

Liverpool running riot at old Trafford, ole used up last of his 9 lives. Hands off tam courts!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Can't remember exactly mate, but mentions human rights violations etc. I have no idea how to post pics on here I'm afraid
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...ve-worked-with

That's a powerful gesture by fans at Crystal Palace. There weren't any banners shown by the Toon Army I don't suppose.
    'Got our club back' my arse. These Saudi monsters make Mike Ashley appear like Mother Theresa.
    My dislike of the EPL only increases.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    That's a powerful gesture by fans at Crystal Palace. There weren't any banners shown by the Toon Army I don't suppose.
    'Got our club back' my arse. These Saudi monsters make Mike Ashley appear like Mother Theresa.
    My dislike of the EPL only increases.
    Seen news clips where some Geordies were interviewed and they were bragging about being rich. Have they sold their souls??? Can't stand them so don't give a phuck - arrogant and deluded bunch who believe they are sleeping giants!!! Phuck the EPL.

Two Championship derbys (derbies?) tonite, Fife & Ayrshire.

Page 31 of 346 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)