+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 333 of 348 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He's an excellent manager

Also it wasn't the changes it was a mix of not closing up shop at 2-0 and individual errors from those already on the park, 2nd goal Porteus moving too far from the other CBs and Patterson letting the cross in easy, 3rd goal was just awful a free header from a corner, looked like McTominay fkd up, and last one, ok sub involvement as Souttar and Porteus at fault
    Where did I say he isn't an excellent manager?
    But if you're happy with what happened after we took Gilmour off, crack on with that deluded thinking. It was an absolute ar5e collapse instigated by the coach.

Pointless debating with you as is usually the case with United.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Where did I say he isn't an excellent manager?
    But if you're happy with what happened after we took Gilmour off, crack on with that deluded thinking. It was an absolute ar5e collapse instigated by the coach.

Pointless debating with you as is usually the case with United.

Just because I disagree with you, and again disagree with this follow up, your old dramatic ways coming to the fore

Describing losing a couple late goals as an ar5e collapse, it was a friendly, not like we bottled it, we didn't take our chances while on top overall for 70 mins, defended poorly the last twenty, wasn't just because he made subs

You posted twice back to back blaming it all on Clarke then added he's not the messiah, it wasn't on Clarke that the chances were missed, he played Shankland which fans wanted, nothing deluded about defending the best Scottish manager in decades

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Just because I disagree with you, and again disagree with this follow up, your old dramatic ways coming to the fore

Describing losing a couple late goals as an ar5e collapse, it was a friendly, not like we bottled it, we didn't take our chances while on top overall for 70 mins, defended poorly the last twenty, wasn't just because he made subs

You posted twice back to back blaming it all on Clarke then added he's not the messiah, it wasn't on Clarke that the chances were missed, he played Shankland which fans wanted, nothing deluded about defending the best Scottish manager in decades
    Listen Statto, calling folk drama queens or Funsters when they disagree with you is why you rub so many folk up the wrong way.

Seems our Captain and almost every Scottish journalist agrees with me. Would you call Andy Robertson a drama Queen to his face? No, thought not 😄

"Lads can miss chances but what we can't do is open up as what we did," Robertson said of the late defensive collapse. "That is a collective thing, all of us can change that and sort it out."

Sort it out they must. It ended at four, but it could have been more as the Dutch were dancing through the non-existent Scots rearguard in the dying stages.

"We're angry, disappointed and embarrassed," Robertson added. "A 4-0 defeat, we can't play as well as that for 60-70 minutes and have that, it can't happen.

Stick to your Stats laddie you're better with that 🙈

Here,that Brazil reserve side were pretty tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Here,that Brazil reserve side were pretty tasty.
    Have to say I enjoyed them taking turns at smacking Bellingham 😄

Nathan Patterson? Really the second best right back we have? Better hope Hickey is fit for the Euros or else we can forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by BurghArab2023 View Post
    Nathan Patterson? Really the second best right back we have? Better hope Hickey is fit for the Euros or else we can forget it.
    Another one of the OF over rated wonder kids! I’m also I just don’t get the Gilmour hype either, but there you go only an opinion, I’m sure a more knowledgeable football fan can correct me. Playing for any other side, neither would have got a look in. My tangerine tinted specs say Gauld is just as good in midfield!

Said when the fixtures were made that we shouldn't have taken the friendlies vs England and France, either side of Spain. We were flying at that particular point. Three damaging defeats, confidence has been rocked, and we now look f*cking hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Said when the fixtures were made that we shouldn't have taken the friendlies vs England and France, either side of Spain. We were flying at that particular point. Three damaging defeats, confidence has been rocked, and we now look f*cking hopeless.
    As McFadden pointed out “"Scotland have won just two of their last 19 friendlies, but have won 15 of their last 21 competitive games."

I’d rather an insipid loss to Norn Ireland than be Wales at the moment. More worrying than the result is Robertson’s injury imo.

That Scotland Performace tonight was like watching United. Zero creativity, Zero pace. Clark took 4 keepers and played the same guy for 2 games. Thats ****ing insane.

Hopefully a blessing in disguise and we bring in some width/wingers and subsequently a plan B. Too ofter we are looking for Mcginn or Mctomminay to pull us out the ****.

Page 333 of 348 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)