+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Ditto with a lot of your posts mate. Positivity is all fine and well but I wonder about your sense of reality.
    My sense of reality is just fine, we are 7th, have had a poor run but with plenty mitigating factors and we have a lot of fans with defeatist attitudes worrying about relegation when it's quite likely we won't be involved in a relegation battle, and it's not the fact it's being mentioned is the fact that's all that's being mentioned, the flipside isn't, it's just annoying why the focus is on the negative when we are closer to top six still, I prefer balance and to be level-headed

We have winnable games, most injuries cleared up, Watt is looking like a good signing, we created plenty chances second half Tues, a win tonight and we are right in the mix for minimum top 6, a draw and we are still right there, a defeat would be very disappointing but if its a draw in Perth then not really much change, ending the league winless run though needs to happen soon, we will definitely pick up pts in the next four games why Celtic away the only one you'd write off plus we have the cup away day to come

Plenty reason for optimism still

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    My sense of reality is just fine, we are 7th, have had a poor run but with plenty mitigating factors and we have a lot of fans with defeatist attitudes worrying about relegation when it's quite likely we won't be involved in a relegation battle, and it's not the fact it's being mentioned is the fact that's all that's being mentioned, the flipside isn't, it's just annoying why the focus is on the negative when we are closer to top six still, I prefer balance and to be level-headed

We have winnable games, most injuries cleared up, Watt is looking like a good signing, we created plenty chances second half Tues, a win tonight and we are right in the mix for minimum top 6, a draw and we are still right there, a defeat would be very disappointing but if its a draw in Perth then not really much change, ending the league winless run though needs to happen soon, we will definitely pick up pts in the next four games why Celtic away the only one you'd write off plus we have the cup away day to come

This dude gets it

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Fair enough mate but I wasn't impressed with you telling a poster that what he had written was "waffle". Personally I thought it was a good analogy.
    I think what you perceive as negativity is genuine concern from supporters who don't want to see us back in the Championship (including you of course).

Ross County equalise v The Rangers in the 96st minute.Hun and Fun seek what's not to like?.

Rangers conceding 3 times as many goals as we did on Wednesday to County. United = Unofficial Champions

Breaking News: Sue Gray to conduct enquiry into 7 minutes injury time at Ross County when Servco were 3-2 up.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Breaking News: Sue Gray to conduct enquiry into 7 minutes injury time at Ross County when Servco were 3-2 up.
    Yes but The Highland Constabulary have demanded a redacted version as they are also carrying out an investigation.Its Sue Ellen carrying out the Scottish enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Yes but The Highland Constabulary have demanded a redacted version as they are also carrying out an investigation.Its Sue Ellen carrying out the Scottish enquiry
    JR winna be happy wi her

Noticed that Hibs and Hearts both at home today and k.o's at the same time??? Can't remember seeing that before!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Noticed that Hibs and Hearts both at home today and k.o's at the same time??? Can't remember seeing that before!
    Didn't even notice that. Got to be a first, certainly of what I can remember!

Page 46 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)