+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 257 of 348 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The only team who can stop England winning the Euro's in Germany next year are France.I cannot see any other team stopping them unfortunately.IF we qualify we can become the first Scottish side to get out of the group with a favourable draw.That's my take on tonight's game and Scotland's 5 qualifiers.
    As long as Southgate is in charge they’ll win nothing. He’s a grade A shytebag who will always resort to the safe option in big games.

Starting to get a feeling about Thistle and being our real threat this season, just recent results

Currently 1-0 up in Ayr, hopefully home side get something

2 up now, peach from Lawless, pts in the bag

3 now, poor defending and keeping

4-0 1 more goal they go top

Ayr confidence shot, manager will be under pressure

However definitely feel I'm looking at our challengers for top spot

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Ayr confidence shot, manager will be under pressure

However definitely feel I'm looking at our challengers for top spot
    Probably, but all we can do is win our own games really. Hopefully have a points lead by end of play tomorrow.

Sellik finish with 9 players.
    It would never happen in Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Sellik finish with 9 players.
    It would never happen in Scottish football.
    Some game if I'm reading that right - Feyenoord scored two, had two goals disallowed, had a penalty saved and Celtic had two men sent off? Pretty chaotic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Some game if I'm reading that right - Feyenoord scored two, had two goals disallowed, had a penalty saved and Celtic had two men sent off? Pretty chaotic stuff.
    Yeah, but it wasn't as interesting as that makes it sound.

A club that made £40 million profit last year and the commentators are saying "aw but look how many injured players weren't available"

They wouldn't even allow us to move a league match to prepare for the UEFA Cup Final so I have zero sympathy for those 2 clubs.

Page 257 of 348 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)