+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 325 of 348 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    We have some cheek claiming Raith are getting lucky because they're playing sh*te, yet still picking up the points. We've been absolutely woeful at times this season whilst picking up our wins, the turn of the year especially. That win vs Morton was as bad a we've been, but because we picked up the three points, it almost went unnoticed.
    Agreed. Some posters talk of how many points we have compared with other seasons/teams, and yes we do deserve credit. But RR are due some credit as they are only a point behind. That being said, I hope we smash phuck out of them when we next play them.

We have some cheek claiming Raith are getting lucky because they're playing sh*te, yet still picking up the points. We've been absolutely woeful at times this season whilst picking up our wins, the turn of the year especially. That win vs Morton was as bad a we've been, but because we picked up the three points, it almost went unnoticed.
    F*cking drama queen! 🤭

"If you're happy and you know it 👏👏👏"

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    F*cking drama queen! ��

"If you're happy and you know it ������"
    Your use of emojis has improved with time

Ever since the site emojjis have not been there the ones on my keyboard actually work,in other words it was never actually just me being a f*cking halfwit at all!

Not that I'm disputing my halfwittery of course 🤣🤣

Tbf, I've been critical of our performance at times, but even when we are rubbish, more often than not we have been the better team in matches, such is the standard of opposition.

We were unlucky Raith were in the league first half of the season, probably lucky they were in it second half as our only challengers given form. Can we have a better team, overall squad? But they have a better bench? Feels like that to me sometimes, or maybe that's just cause they are having to go to bench to win points more often, but it works.

Should be exciting if nothing else, 3 pts is a must Friday, but the one thing we have proved incapable of, even when playing well, is winning 5-6 games straight.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    the one thing we have proved incapable of, even when playing well, is winning 5-6 games straight.
    Or winning when it REALLY matters, the big games, the cup ties, the Raith Rovers matches.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    So going by your theory this current United squad could actually be challenging for third place in the Premiership. You are in happy clapping dream land. Drama queens etc. show real passion for the club whilst the happy clappers go running looking for excuses and statistics to hide behind. This is also known as a loser mentality.
    First time I have been called a happy clapper. What I am talking about is perspective. On one side you have a certain poster always glossing over things even when we have a poor performance and the other side you have some posters going in to meltdown anytime we don't win a game.

I think most fans are somewhere in-between recognising our huge flaws, had an unacceptable January window, struggle to break down teams who play defensively, crap record on plastic pitches etc but it is also a fact in Championship terms we have amassed a big points total and goal difference.

It took us 4 years last time to get out of this league. Its not an easy league to play in or produce silky football. In a normal season, bar Raith's dogged ability to keep snatching 1 goal wins, we would be out of sight. We are in a fight, yes there are worries but threads like sack the manager at this crucial point in the season when we really need to be, as league leaders, all be pulling together to get us over the line is nuts. Perspective not happy clapping.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    First time I have been called a happy clapper. What I am talking about is perspective. On one side you have a certain poster always glossing over things even when we have a poor performance and the other side you have some posters going in to meltdown anytime we don't win a game.

I think most fans are somewhere in-between recognising our huge flaws, had an unacceptable January window, struggle to break down teams who play defensively, crap record on plastic pitches etc but it is also a fact in Championship terms we have amassed a big points total and goal difference.

It took us 4 years last time to get out of this league. Its not an easy league to play in or produce silky football. In a normal season, bar Raith's dogged ability to keep snatching 1 goal wins, we would be out of sight. We are in a fight, yes there are worries but threads like sack the manager at this crucial point in the season when we really need to be, as league leaders, all be pulling together to get us over the line is nuts. Perspective not happy clapping.
    Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    watched the game last night Raith were ****e
    And yet they won, when we are sh'te we invariably lose

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post

Fair play - very good response. My apologies for insinuating you are a happy clapper. I've nothing against "happy clappers" in general - we are all different. However, some happy clappers really get on my t1ts

Page 325 of 348 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)