+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodwin GTF!

Goodwin GTF!

Won't happen I know but I'm f*king done with this clown now. A serial failure and simply doesn't know how to motivate this squad of overpaid fannies into any semblance of a performance. Should never have got the gig in the first place after the dismal failure in last seasons post split fixtures. The writing was on the wall then in great big block capitals as far as I'm concerned. Just get him to f*ck please!

Ditto. Imposter.

We will blow this if he remains in charge.

The happy clappers can book mark this to f uck

I don’t think your board will be brave enough to sack him , and I really don’t think you would win the play off against the second bottom team from the prem , you’ve just got to hope Raith bottle it

Quote Originally Posted by Dode craigie View Post
    I don’t think your board will be brave enough to sack him , and I really don’t think you would win the play off against the second bottom team from the prem , you’ve just got to hope Raith bottle it
    Don't think we need this funster to tell us the obvious. Totally agree with the OP however, sack the useless **** now and maybe save the season. Keep him and unfortunately dode funster craigie will be proved right.

From his post match interview last night Goodwin said that we moved the ball too slow and made poor decisions in final third, but that it's not something he's had to say about the players too much...
    Well you've said it quite a lot recently, in fact for the past couple of months at least. But acknowledging that would be admitting the players don't listen or are unable to take on his instructions.
    No danger he will be sacked but I have no faith in him getting this shower motivated and pushing us over the line. Need to pray Raith f ucking Rovers bottle it worse.

Agree this is the same nonsense (all be it true) that he has been saying for months. Why hasn’t it changed in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    From his post match interview last night Goodwin said that we moved the ball too slow and made poor decisions in final third, but that it's not something he's had to say about the players too much...
    Well you've said it quite a lot recently, in fact for the past couple of months at least. But acknowledging that would be admitting the players don't listen or are unable to take on his instructions.
    No danger he will be sacked but I have no faith in him getting this shower motivated and pushing us over the line. Need to pray Raith f ucking Rovers bottle it worse.
    While i am not yet ready to call for his head, there is so much sense in this post that i may be changing my mind! Cannot put my finger on it, but i think there is an underlying problem within the squad, whether that is niggling injuries or attitudes, but JG needs to find a way to get this squad motivated again.

One thing i am sure about is i dont think JG got the budget to improve the squad as he wished, and that is probably the only reason i cannot expect him to carry the can for what is happening just now. But we never play well around this time of year! WHY!!!

I have always said I didn’t want him….especially after last seasons implosion after the split. That said he’s not going to get the sack because the owner won’t spend that money.

He should be canned as we have easily the best 11 in the league (squad is thin obviously). Ask any manager in this league and I’ll guarantee they’d take our squad over their own. That said in Goodwins defence the players aren’t great and some you think are pop star idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    While i am not yet ready to call for his head, there is so much sense in this post that i may be changing my mind! Cannot put my finger on it, but i think there is an underlying problem within the squad, whether that is niggling injuries or attitudes, but JG needs to find a way to get this squad motivated again.

One thing i am sure about is i dont think JG got the budget to improve the squad as he wished, and that is probably the only reason i cannot expect him to carry the can for what is happening just now. But we never play well around this time of year! WHY!!!
    Ye I agree with you, especially the 2nd paragraph. Who the fk is in charge of getting in these loanees ffs. The goalie apart - Denham,Greive,Tilson are utter keech and the lad from St Johnstone must be too if he ain't getting a sniff of a start but to be fair our defenders on the whole have been pretty good.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)