+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 239 of 349 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3482

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    No ones said otherwise but I'm not too fussed that we messed up now as we've shown progress since and would likely have done better not playing Denham the first two games, I'll still be happy about the fun missing an open goal to progress further in a cup than Utd (for a change) 😊😊😊
    Not being fussed about us going out the cup but being delighted The Fun went out, is a strange way of looking at things.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Not being fussed about us going out the cup but being delighted The Fun went out, is a strange way of looking at things.
    Think we need to cut him a bit of slack, he's had to take his Ian Harkes poster down 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Think we need to cut him a bit of slack, he's had to take his Ian Harkes poster down 😀
    Maybe he has to decorate after removing it from the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Maybe he has to decorate after removing it from the wall?
    Looks like you're coming at this from a different angle 😁

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yep, complete funster attitude. Strange indeed.

Joe Hart turning into Birighitti

Good set of results for us today all round. Glad Dunfermline won. Win on saturday real possibility of a 2 pt lead early doors.

Plus September brings 3 home games. So first 7 games are a great opportunity to try to pull ahead.

Im under no illusions but I want to see momentum after yesterday and a win against Dunfy

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    Good set of results for us today all round. Glad Dunfermline won. Win on saturday real possibility of a 2 pt lead early doors.

Plus September brings 3 home games. So first 7 games are a great opportunity to try to pull ahead.

Im under no illusions but I want to see momentum after yesterday and a win against Dunfy
    I agree. It's a 6 pointer already and the team will have to get used to the high expectations that come with being the 'big fish' in the league.

If I can negotiate United's online ticketing system I may even manage to get a ticket for this.

Watching Killie v The Huns and the commentator produces a stat that does not really surprise me much,Tavernier has scored 4 FOUR penalties for them in PRE season.Mind last season police Scotland were looking into potential penalty box assault charges for Connor Goldson yet he nor his team conceded a single penalty in the league even after the introduction of VAR.

Our country is littered with Free Masonry and Orange Order corruption.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...ry/ar-AA1aSJdk

For many a reason last season, a falling out of love with Sportscene was coming to a head. Its bad enough that the presenters were so utterly dull, but step forward a certain C Mulgrew, and its off!
    Last edited by Chick A Saw; 05-08-2023 at 09:54 PM.

Page 239 of 349 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)