+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 192 of 349 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3482

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    The only opinions that matter on here are the vocal majority. That's a very open forum I must say 😂 Thank god this place isn't representative of our real support or I would say we were well and truly f*cked!
    So, are you saying those who post on here are not “real supporters”?

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    you do know how an interview works yeah? Or do you think it's just an actor playing the part of Mark Ogren when he's speaking publically?

Its pretty clear you have no idea what your talking about, nor any clue about the club in general. Strange that you would go to the bother winding up fans for a club you know very little about... unless your a dee on the wind up
    Oh dear, resorting to the 'you're a dee' nonsense. That's when you know you've lost the argument. In your previous post you said I should 'read' the interview online, so yes I do know how a written interview works. A journalist can write any nonsense they want.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    So, are you saying those who post on here are not “real supporters”?
    I question anyone writing the stuff on here over the last couple of days essentially saying that the league is over in the middle of FEBRUARY as being any kind of supporter.

Oh dear, resorting to the 'you're a dee' nonsense. That's when you know you've lost the argument. In your previous post you said I should 'read' the interview online, so yes I do know how a written interview works. A journalist can write any nonsense they want.
    well your not leaving much alternatives.

You're pretty much going down the route of only certain people's opinions count when you don't seem to have your own opinion with counterarguments. All you can state is other people's opinions are wrong. You clearly don't know much about the club as is evident in your replies and now you're going down the loony route of assuming that Ogren's interviews where he is quoted are actually not really quotes but lies from journalists.

Your saying iv lost the argument, man your weird, it's not even an argument , you are literally just moaning at people with no counterarguments to make it one.

I question anyone writing the stuff on here over the last couple of days essentially saying that the league is over in the middle of FEBRUARY as being any kind of supporter.
    Your digging a bigger hole everytime you reply, you just don't seem to grasp a lot of fans are hurting, you keep going you will need a JCB to dig you out , and i am not joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    Your digging a bigger hole everytime you reply, you just don't seem to grasp a lot of fans are hurting, you keep going you will need a JCB to dig you out , and i am not joking.
    So you're hurting for assuming all the conspiracy theories about the club are true but I'm not allowed to be angry with those giving up on the fight in February. Very good.

Conspiracy theories. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    well your not leaving much alternatives.

You're pretty much going down the route of only certain people's opinions count when you don't seem to have your own opinion with counterarguments. All you can state is other people's opinions are wrong. You clearly don't know much about the club as is evident in your replies and now you're going down the loony route of assuming that Ogren's interviews where he is quoted are actually not really quotes but lies from journalists.

Your saying iv lost the argument, man your weird, it's not even an argument , you are literally just moaning at people with no counterarguments to make it one.
    No, that's what you are saying. Only the majority opinion counts. I don't agree with people on here who seem to think there are dark forces at work to ruin the club. Why would TA want the club to go down the pan? Why would they purposely put a manager in place that they don't believe will be able to do the job? Why would they choose not to buy players in January? There are reasons for all these things but they are not people choosing to ruin a football club.

So you're hurting for assuming all the conspiracy theories about the club are true but I'm not allowed to be angry with those giving up on the fight in February. Very good.
    That without doubt is the comment of the day...you should go right to the hall of fame .

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Conspiracy theories. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Yes.

Page 192 of 349 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)