+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 315 of 348 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Quality defending by Neilsen for the third.
    Neilson can look like Beckenbauer with the ball at his feet but when he's put under real pressure I don't rate him. Be surprised if he ever plays regularly for Hearts.
    Should have had the money though 🤨

The Gimmick that is Neil Warnock isn't half turning the Sheepies around 😂😂😂.......still....
    he's enjoying the fashing🐟and golf in his North Eastern retirement plan😂😂😂

Personally I think they should have went for the lad McIness at Killie. What a great appointment he would have been👍

Ross County used 4 centre forwards y'day v The Martindale Mob (I detest him).
    Brophy (2 goals), White & Simon Murray.
    Sims (1 goal) came on for Brophy.
    Don Cowie very attack minded tho to be fair they did lose 2 goals to a team that don't score 2 goals in a month.

Trevor Carson though, faf

Even Releghitti would have a minter doing that

Well done Andy Robertson and what a young team

If they are good enough play them

Not sure if ours haven’t been good enough or our managers haven’t been brave enough to give them decent runs in the team

Some of the best football I’ve seen here was under Jackie McNamara and our fledglings

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post

Not sure if ours haven’t been good enough or our managers haven’t been brave enough to give them decent runs in the team

Some of the best football I’ve seen here was under Jackie McNamara and our fledglings
    McNamara got pretty lucky with the standard of players coming through at that time. Still managed to lose a cup final with them. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    McNamara got pretty lucky with the standard of players coming through at that time. Still managed to lose a cup final with them. ��
    I’d erased that from my memory…..

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post

The Liverpool academy put the London West end billionaires to shame during extra time,the support given to them from the stands was magnificent.

Chelsea can argue that they had plenty of young players too but the difference is they paid hundreds of million's for their young talent whereas Liverpool only spent a fraction of that on their players.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 26-02-2024 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Liverpool academy put the London West end billionaires to shame during extra time,the support given to them from the stands was magnificent.

Chelsea can argue that they had plenty of young players too but the difference is they paid hundreds of million's for their young talent whereas Liverpool only spent a fraction of that on their players.
    With 10 minutes left in extra time the Liverpool end to a man raised the noise levels and inspired their team on to get that goal. I admit to having a soft spot for them having worked there but it was incredible to hear that noise and the kids must have felt like lions hearing that.

Getting behind the players does help them it does push them on.

Yeah it felt like you could have been at Tannadice.

'For ****'s sake Tilson/Grimshaw/Middleton'
    Boooooooooooooooooooo!
    ****'n booooooooooooooooooooo!!

Page 315 of 348 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)