+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 255 of 348 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

If the AI Refs make a decision against the Biggot Bros will they get their Microsoft Windows broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    If the AI Refs make a decision against the Biggot Bros will they get their Microsoft Windows broken?
    that's a good point.

Maybe only 9 or 10 , unless they've upgraded

Andy Robertson having a nightmare and its men against boys at Hampden tonight.I pray we can turn this around or it could be a score similar to the 100 year centenary match at Hampden in 1972 when we got hit for 5 with no reply.

The Rangers ownership and fanbase will be delighted that they have played a small part in this 3 lion's performance.

Expected an away win tonight, a quality side and were always gonna be up for it with all the talk of Scotland being decent, theyve come to shut us up

Still poor from Robbo right after the opener (which had been coming for awhile) to gift the second which is game over

England are a top side though, better than Spain currently for me, so we need to remain positive for that one next month, we can get something over there

We have Adams and Dykes.
    They have Foden, Rashford and Kane. Not to mention Bellingham. Outstanding.
    Still hate them but too good for us.

Men vs boys.

Bellingham isn’t just world class, he is fast approaching being the best player in the world with the twilight of Messi and Ronaldo. Given where he’s now plying his trade he’s just going to get better and better. I hate to say it but I’m struggling to see who’s going to stop them winning the Euros next season. Maybe France but realistically who else?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Bellingham isn’t just world class, he is fast approaching being the best player in the world with the twilight of Messi and Ronaldo. Given where he’s now plying his trade he’s just going to get better and better. I hate to say it but I’m struggling to see who’s going to stop them winning the Euros next season. Maybe France but realistically who else?

I really don't care if they do, I'll be focusing on Scotland trying to get out their group, tonight doesn't dampen it for me as England are that good just now to be honest, if they are in a final like last time I'll end up wanting the opponent to win but if they do what's the huge deal, for a nation like that to only have a world cup (with all games at home) plus a euro of they did isn't hugely impressive

We have a strobg squad, that was more big men vs men, men v boys is unfair really to a relatively good Scotland side

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    We have Adams and Dykes.
    They have Foden, Rashford and Kane. Not to mention Bellingham. Outstanding.
    Still hate them but too good for us.

I prefer what we have though, we aren't a country of 60+m with endless riches and top coaches with guardiola's city influencing how they play

Every win for us means something, most of Englands wins are dull one sided affairs, their qualifiers are a procession really on the whole

We have earned the praise in the competitive games and had the odd disappointment here and there, more good times for us to come with the current squad/manager

Page 255 of 348 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)