+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

I always struggle against Ryan T. Could have done without Dallas performing like absolute sh!t as I have ceecee n zeke. Writing this off as a horror show

My kicker has an excellent chance to be top scorer for me this week.

Also think I’m out of survival pool as well due to Buffalo scoring 6 points against Jacksonville

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    .. Could have done without Dallas performing like absolute sh!t as I have ceecee n zeke..
    Yes that was an unusually horrible show by Dallas, and the receivers had a nightmare to be honest.
    But I will give credit to Denver for looking like they really wanted to prove a point here. They only just scraped past Washington recently of course, but today it was like John Elway was the star QB taking them to the Superbowl again (where they would have lost to an NFC East team again had they got there lol).

Well, my two Cowboys didn't let me down this week...

This weird season just keeps getting weirder with Rams losing to a nae great niners last night.

Felt a wee bit sorry for Sneckie. Second highest points of the week and still lost

This weird season just keeps getting weirder with Rams losing to a nae great niners last night.

Felt a wee bit sorry for Sneckie. Second highest points of the week and still lost
    Niners are nae great aye, far too inconsistent for a start, but we were magnificent last night.

Totally bossed them - bullied them actually.

The Rams had a really bad day at the office tbf, nothing went right for them, but the win and score line didn’t flatter us at all.

Even Jimmy G looked decent 😳

That’s what’s so frustrating about the Niners, you know they’ve got performances like this in them - we just don’t see it anywhere near often enough.

We’ll probably lose to the Jaguars next week, it’s fit we dee…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 16-11-2021 at 02:01 PM.

I thought I was on for a record hiding during the early games but I racked up a decent score, I need to go on a wee run fantasy wise otherwise the former two-time winner could miss the play offs.

What's happened to the waivers today?? Usually get some through by 9 at least

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    What's happened to the waivers today?? Usually get some through by 9 at least
    The site is overloaded with waiver requests for AJ Dillon

Damn. I'm No.11 as well

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Damn. I'm No.11 as well
    Number 9 he can’t slip that far

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast