+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Congratulations sir, well deserved victory. Sorry I couldn't make the final a better spectacle but having to roll with Taylor Heinicke instead of my usual QB's of Lamar or Burrow was nae great. The Sun God Ra was timely acquisition for you and I was hoping the Packers would bench Adams. Not to be this year, roll on 2022 as you say.

Thanks as always Sneckie, hugely appreciated.
    Thanks. The old final round of games played absolute havoc. I had a feeling that Adams would at least play some of the game and took a punt that even in 30 mins he'd get more points than most of my squad and thankfully it came to pass, especially with Hill getting off to a flier and then getting injured. As you say, my man Amon-Ra pretty much lit the fire that carried me through the end of the regular season and the playoffs. A third head to head in the final next year?

Well played Bud, a worthy champ.
    It does raise the question of when the final should be.
    In most leagues I've ever been in, it's the last week.
    But I've seen a few now where teams resting players has caused issues.
    Mebbe next season do the final the week prior?
    All input welcome on any organisational matter.
    Remember, you're auto-entered at the start of next season so anybody not coming back let me know.
    Hopefully a'body will be though, and anyone that's not already done so, get signed up for the playoff challenge.

Ony chance of using Off Topic as the location next time?

Thanks. Much obliged.

Bills Chiefs ending mintal

Went from having complete blowouts in Wildcard games to every game being better than the last. Thought LA were going to throw it away against Tampa

I don't recall four divisional round games like that ever.
    It was mad stuff, just incredible.

I've got no skin in the game but I'd like to see Mahomes and Co going against that Rams front.

I said part way through last night's late game that I reckoned the winner of that game wins the lot, still think that's true.

One thing, in the play offs, guarantee two possessions, give a team the chance to tie a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Well played Bud, a worthy champ.
    It does raise the question of when the final should be.
    In most leagues I've ever been in, it's the last week.
    But I've seen a few now where teams resting players has caused issues.
    Mebbe next season do the final the week prior?
    All input welcome on any organisational matter.
    Remember, you're auto-entered at the start of next season so anybody not coming back let me know.
    Hopefully a'body will be though, and anyone that's not already done so, get signed up for the playoff challenge.
    If you have anybody not signing up next season I had a fantasy team for the first time this season. Happy to join the league if you end up with any spaces.

I've got no skin in the game but I'd like to see Mahomes and Co going against that Rams front.

I said part way through last night's late game that I reckoned the winner of that game wins the lot, still think that's true.

One thing, in the play offs, guarantee two possessions, give a team the chance to tie a TD.
    Yeah that overtime was a bit unfair on the Bills, the game deserved a better ending. Allen must be gutted, Left only 14 seconds for the D to protect but they couldn't stop the Chiefs

Bills Vs Chiefs last night is one of the greatest games I’ve ever seen - almost as good as Niners vs Packers on Saturday 😉

Allen and Mahomes were simply unbelievable. Incredible talents, both of them.

I think we’ll beat the Rams, we absolutely have their number. They are soft and if we assert our physical dominance as we have done 6 games in a row, we win - just as long as that utter bombscare Garoppolo doesn’t Chuck the game.

Sadly I have to agree that the Chiefs will win the lot. I can’t see anyway we can stop them with Mahomes, despite the Niners D being in fantastic form.

We have an absolute disaster at QB. It’s Embarrassing to even consider having him on the same pitch as players like Mahomes or Allen.

I think we are as good, if not better than the other teams left in pretty much every position - bar QB, where we are by some distance worse than all of them.

Garoppolo will cost us a chance of a SB this year - it’s just massively frustrating that’s he’s still our QB, when everyone’s known for at least 2 years he’s just not good enough.

We can only hope Trey Lance turns out to be the next Allen & Mahomes - he has the toolkit, the question is can he make the step up.

Hope to god we get to start to find out next season with Garoppolo gone…

Looking forrit to ttecseason finale the night, nothing quite like the Superbowl.
    I hope Cinci win but my rooting interests come kick off will be further informed by my interaction with Paddy Power.
    I'd say there's not an outcome would surprise me, hopefully it's a game into Q4.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast