+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Jones had to put points on the board whilst playing well and dolidnt, if he couldn’t run he’d be even worse. Drives continually stalled left them kicking field goals, one drive he even took them out of field goal range by getting sacked.

Denver were apparently interested in Jones as well given John Elway’s record of picking QB that should have been enough info to give him a miss. They should have just waited the extra year for Herbert once he decided to head back for senior year.

Hopefully at end of season they take Garrett with them as well.
    A bit harsh.
    If we could've established any sort of run game, beyond the RPOs, it would've kept their D honest. They knew it was a pass time after time.
    While the O line stiffened in pass pro, run blocking was bad.
    Jones and the O put 29 up, that should be enough to beat this Washington team every day.
    Was it as many as it should've been?
    No, we unquestionably left points out there.
    I dunno what Jones ends up being, if we end up with a bad record I think we clean everyone out, including Jones.
    I saw enough from him second half to think all's not lost but if the D doesn't get it's sh1t together everyone is a goner.

I think I’m on the lowest points total ever recorded.

I'm getting a mother and father of a doing this week.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm getting a mother and father of a doing this week.
    Tom Brady, Groningen Aaron Jones ended up giving me a bit of respectability. I thought I might even sneak a W until Kittle and Adams in the last 4 mins got the big plays. Now pillar needs .8 tonight to beat me.

I need Jalen Hurts to be exposed for dog fighting to secure a W.

I'm dependent upon Amari Cooper scoring less than 27? I don't suppose the Eagles could draft in Jalen Ramsey for one game.
    Unlucky week to be playing GG, Sneckie, At least he didn't play Hooper instead of Hockenson

Yesss get in there, we/Dallas blitzed and mullered the crappy Phillies, and it could have been over 50 points if we really wanted it.
    With Dak Prescott back as QB and looking better than he was before his leg/foot break this time last year, and with Zeke Elliott and Tony Pollard as RB's, this could be a good season for us at last.
    Fingers crossed ehh, how abaart them Dallas Tykes (thats my new nickname for them, seeing as Im a Barnsley/Yorkshire fan).
    Last edited by Acido; 28-09-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Wilson killed my chances this week. Out for 6 weeks but means I safely play Darnold now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Wilson killed my chances this week. Out for 6 weeks but means I safely play Darnold now.
    I wouldn’t be too sure Robert salah doing a great impression of Matt Nagy today. Still have urban Mayer to come as well.

I'll tell you something, I fu cking detest the fu cking Dallas Cowboys everybit as much as I fu cking hate Sevco and Deadco before them.
    Jerry Jones is an American Jimmy Saville.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast