+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Did a fu cking alarm go off someplace?
    Sevco are an "expansion franchise" (much like Dallas) in Scotland.
    They took the place of "Rangers" (1873-2012 RIP) when they died.
    They tend to get refereeing decisions in their favour like the non PI call on Kadarius Toney tonight, or the uncalled roughing the passer calls when Prescott gets 15 when someone farts near him.
    Scum like Dallas, in other words.
    Hey Dob, after looking at the incident where your number 89 Toney was 'sent off'. There were 5 of our players on him/Toney and it did seem more than a bit harsh as the punch he threw didn't even connect did it!!.

Btw I was watching one of those NFL Top 10 countdowns the other day and it actually had N.Y Giants v Philadelphia as one of the top rivalries. The Philly fans are inbred morons of course, so do they dislike us or the Giants more ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 13-10-2021 at 02:05 PM.

Did a fu cking alarm go off someplace?
    Sevco are an "expansion franchise" (much like Dallas) in Scotland.
    They took the place of "Rangers" (1873-2012 RIP) when they died.
    They tend to get refereeing decisions in their favour like the non PI call on Kadarius Toney tonight, or the uncalled roughing the passer calls when Prescott gets 15 when someone farts near him.
    Scum like Dallas, in other words.
    Meyers got a Touchdown ruled out because of a penalty further evidencing the Dallas/Hun comparison. It also robbed me of 9+ points which are sorely needed in my game v you Sneck. I also had a Murray 20 yard run touchdown cancelled by a penalty GRRRRR
    I need the useless Titans to keep the Bills D, usually scoring about 20 points, to less than 7, not holding my breath

A few close matchups this week, I think Aldo only needs a good game from Zack Moss to nick his match as well.

I think I pretty much just need Stefon Diggs to catch 1 pass tonight to win against Kilchousland Killers.

Much as I hate the Cowboys, Zeke and CeeDee were awesome and saved me yesterday

I got lucky yesterday le’veon la vida left 60 points on his bench and one of his running backs got 1.9.

I think the second quarter of the Jints Rams game is the worst quarter by any NY Giants team I've ever seen.
    And I was around for the Ray Handley era.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Meyers got a Touchdown ruled out because of a penalty further evidencing the Dallas/Hun comparison. It also robbed me of 9+ points which are sorely needed in my game v you Sneck. I also had a Murray 20 yard run touchdown cancelled by a penalty GRRRRR
    I need the useless Titans to keep the Bills D, usually scoring about 20 points, to less than 7, not holding my breath
    I'm also waiting for the Bills for a line tonight, so it's bound to go t1ts up.

I think the second quarter of the Jints Rams game is the worst quarter by any NY Giants team I've ever seen.
    And I was around for the Ray Handley era.
    This is probably the worst time in living memory to be a Sheep/Jints fan

3-3 seems a popular record. I won my match and went down from 7th to 9th which was a bit of a blow tbh. I think I'm just going to say I'm joint 4th if anyone asks how my fantasy football is going. Which they never do

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    3-3 seems a popular record. I won my match and went down from 7th to 9th which was a bit of a blow tbh. I think I'm just going to say I'm joint 4th if anyone asks how my fantasy football is going. Which they never do
    I had never thought about it, but nobody does ever ask how hte American fantasy fitba is going even though it is miles better than the fitba one

Boy at work asks me every Monday. He'd like to join but he's a Hun.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast