+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    Well, so much for my pessimism. Didn't see that one coming.

Pretty tight in division 1 to say the least: four of us on 6-7 and with the fixtures as they are this week two will go 7-7 and two will go 6-8 and pretty much home.
    Poor old Sneckie, scored the most points in the Division and ends up in bottom place. Wonder if we'll see any rule changes for next season??

I’m all for standard scoring getting a point for catching a ball would be like getting point for controlling a pass in football. As bill bellicek says do your job none of which the majority of my team does

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’m all for standard scoring getting a point for catching a ball would be like getting point for controlling a pass in football. As bill bellicek says do your job none of which the majority of my team does
    Don't really think it matters what the scoring system is as long as you know who scores what for what. I did think PPR was a bit nuts initially - being used to going heavy on running backs and seeing them have a decent game but then score less than some crap slot receiver with 5 catches for 30 yds but now you know an Ekeler is better than a Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Poor old Sneckie, scored the most points in the Division and ends up in bottom place. Wonder if we'll see any rule changes for next season??
    Aye, this has been a weird season.
    I'm sure I've lost three games when I've been the week's second highest scorer.
    Hey ho.

Aye unlucky Sneckie, that's more than a tad unfortunate.

I am limping to to the finish line. To be honest, naebody really cares about being Regular Season Champ, it's all about the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, this has been a weird season.
    I'm sure I've lost three games when I've been the week's second highest scorer.
    Hey ho.
    Christ, that's tough. I've no idea where all my points came from - well, Kittle but that was out of the blue - but scoring 157 or whatever off a projected 90-something was total fluke.

Urban Meyer doing his best to get himself and me fired from our Head Coaching positions.

Good to see the Chargers doing well. Got a soft spot for them after seeing them hump the cowboys in San Diego back in 2013.

Seaton Shytehawks on course for making the playoffs after missing out last season. Just hope Dave’s Donkeys LA Rams don’t go off tomorrow.

Covid apocalypse in fantasy this week. Nfl rules are pretty fluid so a lot of covid guys might come back in.

Apart fae Seaton Shytehawks. All your players have no chance so wouldnae bother this week...

Not only top of the Highland League, but the Broch conquer the NFL.
    Obviously there are still these play off games to go but what with Covid etc the winner of the league is the team that had the most points over the regular season.
    Up i Burray

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast