+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Aye, canna complain.
    There's been questions about Thibideaux's character, and word was we were high on the two corners, but nae complaints on a talent level.
    And with my limited College knowledge Neal was the tackle I wanted.

Baltimore's had a blinding first round.

Saw somewhere that Schoen apparently had a list of six names he wanted and if none of them were available by the seventh pick then he had trades lined up for that pick.

Having such a bad roster at least gives plenty draft flexibility, seven picks left and you'd think at least the next three if not more could justifiably be used on starters.

Aye, there's plenty holes to fill.
    Realistically the Giants are a minimum of two more off seasons after this one from being competitive, that's assuming we get a QB (Jones or A.N. Other) in place.

I'd like to see us pick up some interior O line guys and a corner in the next few picks.

This been reactivated for 2022? If so, are we sticking to same thread or moving with the times?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    This been reactivated for 2022? If so, are we sticking to same thread or moving with the times?
    Well as I'm an old dinosaur I would obviously prefer just sticking with the old... however if there is to be a new thread, keep any changes to the minimum and call it NFL 2022

How about moving the whole ****ing thing over to Off Topic?

Please?

Oddly just got the email today's saying the league had auto activated.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    How about moving the whole ****ing thing over to Off Topic?

Please?
    Can I ask why?

It's a single thread, the title is fairly unambiguous so I'd wager there's little danger of anyone with a passionate dislike of the NFL inadvertently visiting.

I don't see the harm in it being here for ease of access for folks who dinna venture to OT.

But happy to listen to counter arguments?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Can I ask why?

It's a single thread, the title is fairly unambiguous so I'd wager there's little danger of anyone with a passionate dislike of the NFL inadvertently visiting.

I don't see the harm in it being here for ease of access for folks who dinna venture to OT.

But happy to listen to counter arguments?
    Because it isn't football. If there is an 'on' topic thread on NFL because it's known as American Football you may as well start egg chasing threads here as it is Rugby Football, or Aussie Rules as it's Australian Football.

This is for the dons and other 'association football's clubs.

Anything not real football is off topic.

Pretty much that.

Cricket, even golf, tennis, and motor ‘sport’ in bygone days have been limited to Off Topic. Why is this different?

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast