+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Won two on the bounce but my over-reliance on the Packers will undoubtedly bring the run to a shuddering halt this week and end any lingering chances of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    Won two on the bounce but my over-reliance on the Packers will undoubtedly bring the run to a shuddering halt this week and end any lingering chances of the playoffs.
    You beat me to the Rams D, they might get you a shed load of points? Bye weeks can be a pain in the butt

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    You beat me to the Rams D, they might get you a shed load of points? Bye weeks can be a pain in the butt
    This problem was always going to come up but my RB drafting was so bad the only way I could turn it around was to take what was available, leaving me short this week. Taken a couple of fliers on Taysom Hill and Tevin Coleman so will just need to sit back and hope for a miracle.

ETA: Don't suppose anyone wants George Kittle in exchange for a proper RB do they?!
    Last edited by azazel; 02-12-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Aberdonian David Ojabo a top 20 pick for the draft, potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Aberdonian David Ojabo a top 20 pick for the draft, potentially.
    Cheers for the heads up Aldo, never realised that. Hope he goes to the Jets, we need LB's.

Getting my @rsed handed to me by Brochred. Kyle Murray/James Connor combo against the Fu(kin Sh!tey Bears and Lamar underperforming as per

On track for my highest score of the season despite my three Packers being on bye, and yet I’m still not going to win. Some seasons just aren’t for you I guess.

On track for my highest score of the season despite my three Packers being on bye, and yet I’m still not going to win. Some seasons just aren’t for you I guess.
    Do you still want to swap Kittle??

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Do you still want to swap Kittle??
    Ha! That would’ve been a perfect encapsulation of the year.

Well, so much for my pessimism. Didn't see that one coming.

Pretty tight in division 1 to say the least: four of us on 6-7 and with the fixtures as they are this week two will go 7-7 and two will go 6-8 and pretty much home.

Well, so much for my pessimism. Didn't see that one coming.

Pretty tight in division 1 to say the least: four of us on 6-7 and with the fixtures as they are this week two will go 7-7 and two will go 6-8 and pretty much home.
    I’ll be going to 6-8 this week, running backs have been garbage all season this week they got about 60 yards between them on the ground and about 10 yards through the air.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast