+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

The bold BasingstokeRed not even bothering to fill his squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The bold BasingstokeRed not even bothering to fill his squad.
    Realized at about 4.25 that Beckham Jn had been changed to IA not just questionable and was too late to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Realized at about 4.25 that Beckham Jn had been changed to IA not just questionable and was too late to change.
    I thought that after complaining about your drafted team you just wanted to make sure you had a higher waiver priority

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I thought that after complaining about your drafted team you just wanted to make sure you had a higher waiver priority
    Odell is going to be last years Julio Jones and Todd Gurley for me. Beginning to believe the rumors about his liking for certain acts now !!

I’d probably only use the high waiver once the ravens next RB get ruled out and they sign Gurley

Odell is going to be last years Julio Jones and Todd Gurley for me. Beginning to believe the rumors about his liking for certain acts now !!

I’d probably only use the high waiver once the ravens next RB get ruled out and they sign Gurley
    God knows what Ravens are going to do at RB. I'm punting Bell already

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    God knows what Ravens are going to do at RB. I'm punting Bell already
    Fell for that last season when the chiefs picked him up

Giants have to ditch Daniel Jones after this season. 8 wins and 50% of those are v Washington. The only positive for him is he didn’t fumble during game.

Giants have to ditch Daniel Jones after this season. 8 wins and 50% of those are v Washington. The only positive for him is he didn’t fumble during game.
    Last night wasn't on Jones. he actually looked decent when the O line stood up....which it did OK against a good pass rush.

The Giants, every season it seems, find increasingly bizarre and imaginative ways to lose games.....last night was a doozy.

We were supposed to be able to hang our hat on the D this season, as Jones and co developed, the D has been a tyre fire.

The folly of having no proper pass rush is coming home to roost.
    Graham's soft zone is SO frustrating.
    I don't know where we go from here, Gettleman and Judge are on the hot seat.
    If things don't get better quick they're both gone at the end of the season.
    No idea where that would leave Jones.

Jones looks like what he is, a second/third round pick, someone who could develop into a serviceable QB who could be January relevant with the right pieces around him.

Drafting him six overall will probably end up costing Getty his job, word at the time was he liked him, we had two picks, six and.......I want to say eigh****, Getty got spooked by intel that Washington was taking him .... fif**** their pick was I think (they took Haskins....) and so reached for him at six.

Washington got Montez Sweat with their second pick in the twenties, we took Dexter Lawrence with ours.

I call 2-7 at the bye week 5-12 and sackings at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Last night wasn't on Jones. he actually looked decent when the O line stood up....which it did OK against a good pass rush.

The Giants, every season it seems, find increasingly bizarre and imaginative ways to lose games.....last night was a doozy.

We were supposed to be able to hang our hat on the D this season, as Jones and co developed, the D has been a tyre fire.

Jones looks like what he is, a second/third round pick, someone who could develop into a serviceable QB who could be January relevant with the right pieces around him.

Drafting him six overall will probably end up costing Getty his job, word at the time was he liked him, we had two picks, six and.......I want to say eigh****, Getty got spooked by intel that Washington was taking him .... fif**** their pick was I think (they took Haskins....) and so reached for him at six.

Washington got Montez Sweat with their second pick in the twenties, we took Dexter Lawrence with ours.

Jones had to put points on the board whilst playing well and dolidnt, if he couldn’t run he’d be even worse. Drives continually stalled left them kicking field goals, one drive he even took them out of field goal range by getting sacked.

Denver were apparently interested in Jones as well given John Elway’s record of picking QB that should have been enough info to give him a miss. They should have just waited the extra year for Herbert once he decided to head back for senior year.

Hopefully at end of season they take Garrett with them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

5-12 is optimistic. Unbelievable we even lose after we’ve won!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast