+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Nfl 2021

It's that time again.
    First call is for the fantasy league.

Everyone that was in last season will be "auto-registered" again, so those who post on here can you confirm one way or t'other if you're in or out, and include your team name as I struggle to remember who's who.

I'll send out the email as well.
    I think the first game is Thursday 9th Sept, so I'll try to get the draft set up for that week.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    It's that time again.
    First call is for the fantasy league.

Everyone that was in last season will be "auto-registered" again, so those who post on here can you confirm one way or t'other if you're in or out, and include your team name as I struggle to remember who's who.

I'll send out the email as well.
    I think the first game is Thursday 9th Sept, so I'll try to get the draft set up for that week.
    Bluetoon Bulldozers will be in again

Woo Hoo, I'll be in. Will I be able to contain myself with the excitement of this season's Dons plus a return of fantasy fitba. Another 4 months of annoying the shyte out of my partner

Excellent news. As RSC and OSC (Overall Season Champ), I am very much looking forward to defending my titles. If anyone wants any tips as to why I am so successful at this, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best for the new season (cept for Aldo or Mason if he bothers his @rse this year)

Last year's runners-up Kilchousland Killers will be back.

So, I've had confirmation of BrochRed's Brochers, Bluetoonbulldozers, Ryan Tanna pint, Dave's Donkeys, Goodall Gumdrops, Seaton Shytehawks, ***ual Thielan, KK....by my reckoning that just leaves three teams to confirm? Token White Guys, Wine Guys Patriots and Le'veon la vida. Apologies if any of these three have messaged me by one means or another and I've overlooked you, but can they confirm?

Token White Guys just back from a cocaine fuelled party on my yacht. In.

What users are Le'veon and Wine Guys again? I'm easy confused with stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    What users are Le'veon and Wine Guys again? I'm easy confused with stuff like that.
    Le'veon La Vida Loca are Baggios_Ponytail's team.

I dunno who Wine Guy Patriots are. I checked through the NFL 2020 season and you had trouble communicating with them last year as well. Mason did make some noises last year about joining again but it was probably the whisky talking.

Bump.
    Messaged the league again, draft next week.
    If the two teams I mentioned could let me know in or out?

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast