+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shameless plug

Not sure it's formally hit the shops yet.

My kid is going to inherit them (she's also in my avatar).

Knew I had a picture of it somewhere...

The badge at the front is embroidered. Replicas are embossed.

Think I've had it more than twenty years now?

I think you can get the book now, although I've yet to see it other than via Twitter messages and the suchlike!

My "contributions" are limited to perhaps ten pages (18 shirts total), mostly in the GK section:- here's an image of a couple of pages (those are all "my" shirts).

If your mum is in King's Lynn "Monaco totty" she won't find those docks particularly sunny or picturesque, however, sunny hunny (Hunstanton) I can assure you will be much more sunny, beautiful, charming and welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    If your mum is in King's Lynn "Monaco totty" she won't find those docks particularly sunny or picturesque, however, sunny hunny (Hunstanton) I can assure you will be much more sunny, beautiful, charming and welcoming.
    There is a pretty darned good golf course there too

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post

She really enjoyed it & actually stayed near Sandringham at a coastal village in our old camper van which had just had a re-con engine & clutch fitted by her brother & my Dad then wired it up to allow her 24/7 fast internet via a new battery set up.
    She found some great place to go running near Sandringham forest & walked a beautiful cliff-top walk from Wells next to Sea to Blakeney with her dog & did get to the beach at Hunstanton.
    Not sure what the Kings Lynn locals thought when she turned up daily port-side in her mobile office van with extended satellite dish up dressed up in running gear whilst translating daily memos but it put food on our table so who cares.

Great county is Norfolk and friendly.I loved Norwich & Carrow Road visits and have visited Snetterton when watching car-racing but hated the journey back to Yorkshire on the A17 with my Uncle who was towing someone's track-car back in heavy traffic after race day very carefully on his car trailer transporter.

Living in Norfolk, 5 miles from carrow road, my trips to Elland Road, unfortunately only a handful of times each season, although our first season with bielsa I managed through friends to get in a box with a meal and drinks etc, I do indeed travel up to Yorkshire via the A17, it is a pig of a road, one track and full of lorries and farm vehicles, why it hasn't been dualled is astonishing.

North Norfolk coast is great and feels a little bit like going back 30 years in time. Some amazing beaches and villages along the way.

If you like golf there are few better places to get away for the money too.

(Gives up)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)