+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An E.F.L preview of every club

An E.F.L preview of every club

Here's a BBC sport preview of each EFL club for the coming season, and its always interesting to read what the bigger clubs think in each league, those who are expecting promotion.
    Our pundit btw is Adam Oxley from Radio steel pig, and he clearly knows and cares sod all about us lol.

Btw I listen to Radio Leeds sport a lot and Bradford seem to be fancying their chances this season. So my one-off tip is go and put a few bob or three on them winning promotion!!.

Id like to know what the Millwall and Swindon and Carlisle fans think on here, at the start of another new season.
    (and I think we used to have a Preston fan and maybe even a few Derby fans, and a Leeds fan, and possibly even some Burnsley fans on here once, but thats only a rumour lol).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/58029497
    Last edited by Acido; 10-08-2021 at 02:41 AM.

Do not forget the Accrington fan and his dog.

We’ll do what we normally do, flatter to deceive. Remember last season, I know, covid and all that, but we were top at Christmas and finished 12th. This season will be about the same, though we may start low then put in a few results and finish, er, 12th. We have a small squad full of our ex-youth lads and it doesn’t help when another team pinch your best defender the day before the season starts. Wrexham. I mean, Wrexham for fecks sake.

Thought that the Lions were lucky to get George Saville back from Boro, 1st game down the Den he scores, this season we need to start winning games and not draws, don't know where we will end up.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Thought that the Lions were lucky to get George Saville back from Boro, 1st game down the Den he scores, this season we need to start winning games and not draws, don't know where we will end up.
    mid to upper i reckon, depending on investment!
    Regards
    John...