+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Andy in the deep stuff...

Prince Andrew is innocent until prove guilty, anyone insinuating otherwise can expect a letter from Messrs Sue, Grabbit & Run Solicitors.

You have been warned.

He will in all probability nip up to Balmoral to his Ma and hope to let it all blow over.

I hope Ms Maxwell gets a decent plea deal to blow the whistle on him.

It may be of concern to you BT, but honestly mate I don't give a FF. When are we going to sign some players ? Are we going to sign some players ? Bollox to Andy Pandy, we have a problem closer to home.

Andrew ? - a distraction !

.....these are the same "Royals" (FAMILY) who entertain and giggle with their autocratic cousins (Middle Eastern monarchs / Chinese despots etc )...who abuse human rights, restrain expression and repress any call for reform and expose the abuses of the state....so bollox to em ALL !

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He will in all probability nip up to Balmoral to his Ma and hope to let it all blow over.

What will she say ? it happend years ago And is basically un proveable , one word against another unless she has a sample of his stuff or a illegitimate child she’s keeping as a trump card ,
    He’ll have to answer sooner or later but he’s had a long time to get his story together with good legal backing - deny all knowledge- yes I was there but that never happend to my knowledge anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    What will she say ? it happend years ago And is basically un proveable , one word against another unless she has a sample of his stuff or a illegitimate child she’s keeping as a trump card ,
    He’ll have to answer sooner or later but he’s had a long time to get his story together with good legal backing - deny all knowledge- yes I was there but that never happend to my knowledge anyway.
    That "can't remember" $hit did not work for the likes of Bill Cosby or R Kelly. Is it cos they are black?

Perhaps they can't sweat either?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It may be of concern to you BT, but honestly mate I don't give a FF. When are we going to sign some players ? Are we going to sign some players ? Bollox to Andy Pandy, we have a problem closer to home.
    The Royal Family are rotten to the core mon ami, how much longer we will tolerate their excesses I do not know. Moving on...

It's now plain and obvious we are not going to spend money we have not got. My marketing head on behalf of Pace says, "A subtle mixture of youth and experience will maintain Burnley's position as the dominant soccer force in East Lancashire".

Or as we say in Bolton, "It is, what it is".

It's now plain and obvious we are not going to spend money we have not got. My marketing head on behalf of Pace says, "A subtle mixture of youth and experience will maintain Burnley's position as the dominant soccer force in East Lancashire".

Or as we say in Bolton, "It is, what it is".
    My decision about three years ago not to renew my ST has proved a wise one, I have no intention of reversing it either. How much more of this pantomime will other fans endure before they also start voting with their feet ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    My decision about three years ago not to renew my ST has proved a wise one, I have no intention of reversing it either. How much more of this pantomime will other fans endure before they also start voting with their feet ?
    I watch PL matches for £15/month cable TV when covered otherwise stream the matches here but I would definitely not pay the ticket prices to watch the football on display at the Turf and would definitely not pay Sky prices for any football.It is a rip off.
    I lived in the UK for 18 months in 2019-2020 and had neither Sky or any visits to the Turf with my two boys because it is not value for money in my opinion Sinkov.

I won't say I told you so...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...edgdhp&pc=U531

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)