+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Andy in the deep stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    He can't travel to the USA anyway because they won't allow us Brits into the country. This will be a time when the 'one rule for them' will definitely not apply no matter how the Yanks try.
    I have no idea how our Royal family can hide or runaway from the sheer toxicity of Prince Andrew’s friendship with a convicted s-e-x offender. The eejit still stuck with the peedo after he was convicted in a criminal court.

I notice his brother Prince Charles has given him the big swerve and his nephew escaped to California to put some distance between him.

The millions of eejits who kneel before this tribe of evil-doers are noticeably quiet at present.

Attachment 19704

Another cheap shot to discredit the Royal Family,no doubt its all fabricated and Prince Andrew will be vindicated when the truth comes out.
    Wonder how much this woman's been paid to tell lies?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Another cheap shot to discredit the Royal Family,no doubt its all fabricated and Prince Andrew will be vindicated when the truth comes out.
    I think the eejit is as guilty as f*ck. He will certainly sweat on Rikers Island if he ever makes it. I hope he has lots of Vaseline.

As it's a civil case rather than a criminal case he can't be extradited to the USA but historically the governments have cooperated and arranged for civil hearings to be held by the host country under their legal systems so he could have to answer to the law in the UK.

Kinda puts the British establishment in a tight corner - they want to please our American bosses but they don't want to piss off the royals.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    As it's a civil case rather than a criminal case he can't be extradited to the USA but historically the governments have cooperated and arranged for civil hearings to be held by the host country under their legal systems so he could have to answer to the law in the UK.

Kinda puts the British establishment in a tight corner - they want to please our American bosses but they don't want to piss off the royals.
    It's way past the time this eejit stopped hiding behind his mummy and faced his accusers. He's a member of our Royal Family and 9th in line to the throne, now is the time to man up, "Do his duty" and all of that.

If he has nothing to hide then get in your private jet and go and face the music to clear your name otherwise I for one and most of the public think your as guilty as sin.Pizza my arse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Brenda will fix it...

Attachment 19722

The saga continues, apparently he's going to be "De-royaled"

Don't be creaming your jeans just yet you Republicans, mark my words, it'll never get to court. They'll pay the gold-digger off before then, which I would imagine will suit her just fine.

It's bit like PL football is this, all about money.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Don't be creaming your jeans just yet you Republicans, mark my words, it'll never get to court. They'll pay the gold-digger off before then, which I would imagine will suit her just fine.

It's bit like PL football is this, all about money.
    If you want your jeans creaming mon ami - Andy's your man.

Attachment 20747

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)