+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Andy in the deep stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Yeh, but you'll have Andy to contend with.
    Me and him would turn out to be "besties".

https://inews.co.uk/news/prince-andr...claims-1403828

Far from being at Tramp nightclub with Prince Andrew on the night in question this is very likely a false memory and the record will show she was actually at the Pizza Express in Woking enjoying Dough Balls Al Forno. An easy enough mistake to make I am sure you will agree.

You all know I'm not a big fan of the Royal Family, but if you are not a big fan of being manhandled and shagged by the global male elite, why not just stay at home?

Asking for a friend.

I watched about ten minutes of the toe curdling Andrew/Maxwell/Epstein triage documentary last night before hitting the "OFF" button.

One word of advice for the pi$$ artist formerly known as Prince, tell the Yanks to pi$$ off, default on the inevitable judgement and get them back here in the UK courts on home ground. Otherwise, he's going to get stitched up like a kipper.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I watched about ten minutes of the toe curdling Andrew/Maxwell/Epstein triage documentary last night before hitting the "OFF" button.

One word of advice for the pi$$ artist formerly known as Prince, tell the Yanks to pi$$ off, default on the inevitable judgement and get them back here in the UK courts on home ground. Otherwise, he's going to get stitched up like a kipper.
    You may be a poor judge mon ami but you have the makings of a lawyer!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    You may be a poor judge mon ami but you have the makings of a lawyer!
    I've been told that before my mate!

Not at all when it comes to those Pally's ,he lets sentiment control his 'conker'!

Now that Andy's off the cast, we won't have to suffer these two mingers anymore. Every cloud...

Attachment 20825

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Don't be creaming your jeans just yet you Republicans, mark my words, it'll never get to court. They'll pay the gold-digger off before then, which I would imagine will suit her just fine.

It's bit like PL football is this, all about money.
    Gold-digger duly paid off.

"Prince Andrew settles civil ***ual assault claim with Virginia Giuffre. The out-of-court financial settlement brings to an end the legal process and means the Duke will not face a jury trial".

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Gold-digger duly paid off.

"Prince Andrew settles civil ***ual assault claim with Virginia Giuffre. The out-of-court financial settlement brings to an end the legal process and means the Duke will not face a jury trial".
    Not sure which one of the protagonists is the worse mon ami. I think they should elope because they are both as bad as each other and would totally ruin another couple!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)