+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Andy in the deep stuff...

Question Randy Andy in the deep stuff...

How is Brenda going to sweep this one under the carpet..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

Attachment 19685

Nothing will come of it BT-it never does because he is protected.Me or you would be in an orange suit by now taking deliveries through the tradesmans entance

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Nothing will come of it BT-it never does because he is protected.Me or you would be in an orange suit by now taking deliveries through the tradesmans entance
    I believe Vaseline is a "must have" accessory on Rikers Island CiB.

He can't travel to the USA anyway because they won't allow us Brits into the country. This will be a time when the 'one rule for them' will definitely not apply no matter how the Yanks try.

No sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    He can't travel to the USA anyway because they won't allow us Brits into the country. This will be a time when the 'one rule for them' will definitely not apply no matter how the Yanks try.
    You can just walk in the Southern border Sub a bit like Kent.I am thinking of renting out paddle boats in Calais.The ones with slides on them would be ideal for rapid deployment.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    You can just walk in the Southern border Sub a bit like Kent.I am thinking of renting out paddle boats in Calais.The ones with slides on them would be ideal for rapid deployment.
    Haha ---I don't think that he will be walking anywhere, doesn't he use private jets etc., paid for by the taxpayer ---oh that should get BT going again!
    Good luck with you Calais project. Will you be going public with it and be issuing shares? I'll hold on to my money so that I can visit Hungary again ---much better value!

[QUOTE=Supersub6;39839798]Haha ---I don't think that he will be walking anywhere, doesn't he use private jets etc., paid for by the taxpayer ---oh that should get BT going again!

LOL

If he goes anywhere near US jurisdiction he will be arrested.

I'll bet his Ma is livid.

Attachment 19688

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If he goes anywhere near US jurisdiction he will be arrested.

I'll bet his Ma is livid.

Attachment 19688
    Certainly “not amused”.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)