+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hospo

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My youngest daughter can only get you a discount in The Premier Inn Monifieth if she stays in the room we you and that isnae happening
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No sure if the following will influence your decision mate but here goes,

Blow up dinosaurs are a no no at The Old Course Hotel,

Allowed if fully sanitized at The Apex,

Welcomed in any auld state in The Premier.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My eldest daughter is working now in ST Andrews and is gonna find out how much she can get a family and friends room for at The Old Course,if that's too dear she can probably get you a discount at the Apex in the city centre.

My youngest daughter can only get you a discount in The Premier Inn Monifieth if she stays in the room we you and that isnae happening ,however she can get you a room booked for £35 on Saturday 23rd of October.
    That made me near piss myself 😂😂😂

I'm booked in the Premier Inn Dundee West for the Bank Holiday myself, anyone any idea how the food is cos I've booked the meal deal option? Not usually a Premier Inn man but was worried I might not get parking at the Dundee Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Troops - Im getting married and my wonderful wife to be and her sister have bought me hospo tickets for motherwell game on 23rd October (50 years to the day we beat Clyde 3-0, and was a milestone for me that day) as a wedding present. Its the premier hospo in airlie green suite. If anyone else going i would love to buy you a drink and say hello either in the suite in a pub before or after tha game. Want to book a nice hotel for the night too so any suggestions welcome - i personally wouldnt want to meet myself so understand if you tell me to fvck off
    Congratulations mate, and commiserations to the missus obviously 😂😂😂🎊💐🎉

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    That made me near piss myself 😂😂😂

I'm booked in the Premier Inn Dundee West for the Bank Holiday myself, anyone any idea how the food is cos I've booked the meal deal option? Not usually a Premier Inn man but was worried I might not get parking at the Dundee Hilton
    There’s a Beefeater attached to the accommodation and the fare is decent enough, choice between a bar menu or in the restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    There’s a Beefeater attached to the accommodation and the fare is decent enough, choice between a bar menu or in the restaurant
    Cheers mate, yeah that's the one I've got the deal on. Menu looks decent to me and the breakfast is all u can eat too 👍

Forgot to add mate i can get you a decent discount at The Queens Hotel in the city centre,i have worked there since 1990.Just aff the phone to the manager(Head Coach)of The Queens mate and she will do you a room for £40 bed and breakfast that's for the room not per person.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 10-08-2021 at 04:45 PM. Reason: helping oot a ShedBoy,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    No been in there for ages mate but its always been pretty good anytime i was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    That made me near piss myself ������

That is a pretty decent place ADS better than the Monifieth one which is up for sale so no money being spent on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Troops - Im getting married and my wonderful wife to be and her sister have bought me hospo tickets for motherwell game on 23rd October (50 years to the day we beat Clyde 3-0, and was a milestone for me that day) as a wedding present. Its the premier hospo in airlie green suite. If anyone else going i would love to buy you a drink and say hello either in the suite in a pub before or after tha game. Want to book a nice hotel for the night too so any suggestions welcome - i personally wouldnt want to meet myself so understand if you tell me to fvck off
    Frankly I’d be disappointed with this S71. Seeing as it’s for a wedding present you would have thought she’d have gone all out and got you something really special.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)