+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hospo

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That is a pretty decent place ADS better than the Monifieth one which is up for sale so no money being spent on it.
    Cheers GB, if you're around on the night of the Hearts game then pop over for a beer mate 👍

I'll be the one disguised as a c@nt if anyone is looking for me to settle any scores 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Cheers GB, if you're around on the night of the Hearts game then pop over for a beer mate ��
    I live in the darkest deepest East End of the city mate but we need to meet up pre-match anyway(Snug).Although i did say i never really go out before a game ADS coming up is a special occasion and i am coming out to meet you,FACT with a WASC.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Frankly I’d be disappointed with this S71. Seeing as it’s for a wedding present you would have thought she’d have gone all out and got you something really special.

Peter could probably get a discount for the Dr Noodles suite 🤪

I'll be the one disguised as a c@nt if anyone is looking for me to settle any scores 😂😂😂
    Always thought you were a bit of a fanny 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Always thought you were a bit of a fanny 🤪
    You and many mate 😂😂

I live in the darkest deepest East End of the city mate but we need to meet up pre-match anyway(Snug).Although i did say i never really go out before a game ADS coming up is a special occasion and i am coming out to meet you,FACT with a WASC.
    Sounds like a plan mate, so long as I can get her arse out the door by 8am for the drive up I should have time, although due to the home shirts not being available online yet I'm having to stop at the shop to get one when I arrive, hopefully not too busy and still time for a pint with the Boat👍

Worst case scenario I'll pick one up after the game I guess. Can't wait to get stuck into Neilson 😂😂

No been in there for ages mate but its always been pretty good anytime i was in.
    Indeed G, one of my auld dears favourites along with the Birky so have dined there quite a few times, and it’s always hit the spot.

You and many mate ����
    I will arrange for you to be picked up on matchday mate to save you taxi fares,you are getting a weekend to remember.I would do this for any out of town posters coming up for a game BTW.

I can probably get you a discount on a room in the premier inn at Monifieth or something similar at The Old Course Hotel in ST Andrews.I can get back to you with prices later.
    wow old course would be awesome

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)