+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hospo

Hospo

Troops - Im getting married and my wonderful wife to be and her sister have bought me hospo tickets for motherwell game on 23rd October (50 years to the day we beat Clyde 3-0, and was a milestone for me that day) as a wedding present. Its the premier hospo in airlie green suite. If anyone else going i would love to buy you a drink and say hello either in the suite in a pub before or after tha game. Want to book a nice hotel for the night too so any suggestions welcome - i personally wouldnt want to meet myself so understand if you tell me to fvck off

My daughter works in the hospo at Tannadice so behave yourself. 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    My daughter works in the hospo at Tannadice so behave yourself. ��
    what could go wrong champagne on arrival, free drinks etc - i went there for the dens 2-0 game was amazing talking to sean and connolly after game. weird thing though two or three folk started fighting after the game so i will be my usual graceful self to all those who work there i promise

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Troops - Im getting married and my wonderful wife to be and her sister have bought me hospo tickets for motherwell game on 23rd October (50 years to the day we beat Clyde 3-0, and was a milestone for me that day) as a wedding present. Its the premier hospo in airlie green suite. If anyone else going i would love to buy you a drink and say hello either in the suite in a pub before or after tha game. Want to book a nice hotel for the night too so any suggestions welcome - i personally wouldnt want to meet myself so understand if you tell me to fvck off
    Just don't say anything to TA!

Quote Originally Posted by backrowarab View Post
    just don't say anything to ta!
    xdxdxdxd

Too expensive for my taste mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Too expensive for my taste mate.
    But I do push the boat out and go for the 60 quid hosp form time to time. 😂

I'll go but you will need to pay for my minder mate.

I can probably get you a discount on a room in the premier inn at Monifieth or something similar at The Old Course Hotel in ST Andrews.I can get back to you with prices later.

My eldest daughter is working now in ST Andrews and is gonna find out how much she can get a family and friends room for at The Old Course,if that's too dear she can probably get you a discount at the Apex in the city centre.

My youngest daughter can only get you a discount in The Premier Inn Monifieth if she stays in the room we you and that isnae happening ,however she can get you a room booked for £35 on Saturday 23rd of October.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)