+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lewis Gibson

Lewis Gibson

A good friend of mine is a Sheffield Wednesday supporter (hates any team playing in red and white stripes, so we have much in common).

They just got Lewis Gibson from Everton on loan.
    He came through Newcastle's academy before joining Everton 3-4 years ago.

My mate is asking if anyone has any idea what the lad is like?
    I would appreciate any thoughts from anyone.

He had a reputation as being a good player with a lot of potential.

I'm sure there was something about them being hugely pissed off with the Academy and how sh!t it is.

He was a good player for our youth sides and there was a lot of pissed offness that we lost him.

It turned out later it was because of how crap the academy was etc.

Gibson will do well there I imagine, loan in lower leagues will be good for him.

Thanks Zippy and Jammy.
    Sounds like another good prospect let go.

I have passed on your comments to my mate and he also sends his thanks.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)